Anybody Think the Green Injury Is A Ploy

box0life

I think the Green injury is a ploy to take him out of the starting line-up while trying to save the face of the front office that signed him to a three year 9 million dollar contract. I don't blame Wilson for that mistake, I blame Nix and Company for that pathetic move. I absolutely have zero confidence in the front office and this coaching staff. They have made mistake after mistake since they arrived. Quite honestly they can stock pile draft picks all they want, but I don't have any confidence in there ability to draft or sign FA's that are difference makers.

The front office reminds me of the democrats destroying the country like they are destroying this team.

I think the Green injury is a ploy to take him out of the starting line-up while trying to save the face of the front office that signed him to a three year 9 million dollar contract. I don't blame Wilson for that mistake, I blame Nix and Company for that pathetic move. I absolutely have zero confidence in the front office and this coaching staff. They have made mistake after mistake since they arrived. Quite honestly they can stock pile draft picks all they want, but I don't have any confidence in there ability to draft or sign FA's that are difference makers.

The front office reminds me of the democrats destroying the country like they are destroying this team.

It is not a ploy. He missed time in the preseason with a knee injury and then was taken out of the game last Sunday with an injury. They would have to be pretty clever to take someone out of a game who is uninjured and say it was injury. It would be easier to say that they needed to make a change due to the bad record of the team, etc. Most people would look at that as a positive. The thing is OL in their mid 30s tend to get injured. Look at Jason Peters, he is a lot younger but still gets injured a lot.

Rantings of an idiot.

3 -yr 9 mil and little is guaranteed. Everyone is caught up in het numbers. they don't mean jack sqaut... just like kelsay's - very littie is guaranteed. when will people learn to understand that the real "big" contracts are the ones with huges amounts of guaranteed money....

Yes, a lot of people do. In the other thread. That has been open for a while. That you didn't bother to look at first because you were probably too busy peering out your window for democrats.

Next time you post , try to put an original thought on the board. You sound like a 12 year old girl.