Christ still whining I see.

ICE

IT IS A PRE SEASON GAME. For the two games before It all I read was how improved the ST's were. Now all of a sudden after one bad game they suck? Only on this board does that logic work :doh:

Losing Brown will hurt. We will need a Veteran QB in here soon. Even if it is negative I would be suprised if we don't sign a vet.

OLine. We didn't have our starters in there. Jennings was out, ol shuffled etc. Pre season is when you do this, to see who is the best fit and where.

Oh BTW...the STARTING D held the STARTING O of the colts, you know one of the highest powered offenses in the NFL, to not much at all. Picked off Manning twice (*) And even returned one for a TD.

So bottom line is this, we have a top 3 Defense, period. If we can get the O up to speed by the end of October and be at least .500 then we have a damn good shot at the playoffs.

(*) now I know I really suck at math and all, but I am willing to bet that we have close to as many forced turnovers in 3 preseason games as we had during the entire GW Regime. Hummmmmm.....

Losing Brown will hurt. We will need a Veteran QB in here soon. Even if it is negative I would be suprised if we don't sign a vet.

10935[/snapback]

Explain why Losing Brown will hurt. He has not done a damn thing here in four years. Sign a vet and regardless of who it is, I can almost guarantee that they will be an improvement over Brown.

PS Good to hear from you...where the heck have you been?????

I hate to agree with ICE but he is right. This was only a preseason game and everyone is acting like the season is a washout. I wonder how many suicides there were in New England last week when they got thumped 31-3 by the Bengals?

The offense played ok especially with the Bills missing Jennings and Price on the line and TH. Because of the loss of Jennings we ran a 2 tight end set most of the game.

Special teams and defense were missing McGee who has been one of the stars so far.

TB got hurt but so what? How many games was he expected to start this year?

Milloy's injury was a jolt, but he may be back in time for the start of the season and I feel that Wire can adequately play the position. He had a pic and several decent tackles last night.

Do we have some problem areas? Yes, notably OL and K. But I still see us being better this season if for no other reason than the loss of GW and KB. That should equal 2 more wins at least.

I hate to agree with ICE but he is right.  This was only a preseason game and everyone is acting like the season is a washout.  I wonder how many suicides there were in New England last week when they got thumped 31-3 by the Bengals?

Do we have some problem areas?  Yes, notably OL and K.  But I still see us being better this season if for no other reason than the loss of GW and KB.  That should equal 2 more wins at least.

10947[/snapback]

You mean we're NOT billsfanone ?

Cool. B)

Through 3 preseason games:

1st string offense = 0 TDs

Rest of the offense (WM) = 2 TDs

We have issues. We will not win squat scoring a TD every other game or so. Shades of last years offense are coming back.

Explain why Losing Brown will hurt.  He has not done a damn thing here in four years.  Sign a vet and regardless of who it is, I can almost guarantee that they will be an improvement over Brown.

10937[/snapback]

Agree 100%. This will be a case of addition by subtraction. :doh:

Through 3 preseason games:

1st string offense = 0 TDs

Rest of the offense (WM) = 2 TDs

We have issues.  We will not win squat scoring a TD every other game or so.  Shades of last years offense are coming back.

11011[/snapback]

Fellas remember this is a new coaching staff....they still seeing what we can/cant do as an offense....better to find out now then week 1 and 2...there not gameplanning for the upcoming defense yet.....If we come out of week 1 vs the Jags with NO offensive TD's then we can start to worry....but lets just remember it is PRESEASON...

I certainly hope your post was not made in response to what I wrote last night when I got home from the game. All I reported was what happened. There were not many opinions...just the facts from one preseason game.

I certainly don't have "the sky is falling" attitude that others may have. I just reported what I saw...a lousy outing by our special teams, a below average outing by our offense, and a pretty good outing by our defense. But like I said, it's only a preseason game, and other than the injuries, it all means very little.