OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me why every time Spiller is in the game he is being used as a blocker instead of a ball carrier or receiver?

He should be getting 15 touches a game and he is hardly touching the ball at all. Just don't get a lot of what this team is doing right now.

The are saving him for when we do get good! Duh! :wallbash::bag:

Several of the pundits had the Bills as the worst team this year and I really didn't see that as possible. New HC, new DC, 2-4 D, pass D coming off a very good year.....

But it may very well turn out to be true. Not enough talent on offense and up to this point, the defense has regressed terribly under Edwards. With the defense playing as poorly as they are, the offense is always in a hole and there simply doesn't seem to be enough talent on the O to make up the points. If the D could hold their ground, the offense might be able to do enough to win some games. NE and the Jets (so far) have put up 38 points and GB put up 34. The only way a team can win under those circumstances is to have an ultra high-powered offense and outscore the opponent. It's painfully obvious the Bills don't have that capacity.

While the offense is a big problem, the defense is an even bigger problem.

I didn't believe it, either. I couldn't imagine team being worse than it was when under Jauron. But, amazingly, things are worse.

Dierdorf says we're "rebuiding". This is not rebulding as you don't "rebuid" a turd. This is the stench of 10 years of rotting organization from the top down. Rebuilding implies you were good in recent memory.

Spelling aside, I agree. We're building, not re-building. We were re-building during the Gregg Williams era, and we failed at that. We have no holdovers from any good teams to "re"-build with. We're attempting (poorly) to build from scratch here.

What a crap game by a crap team. This sucks.

Unfortunately, the Lions lost, too. The game against the Lions could be the height of the season -- the battle of winless teams.

Don't care much about the Lions.......they have their QB.

I am just worried about the teams that need a QB being worse than we are.

Spelling aside, I agree. We're building, not re-building. We were re-building during the Gregg Williams era, and we failed at that. We have no holdovers from any good teams to "re"-build with. We're attempting (poorly) to build from scratch here.

What a crap game by a crap team. This sucks.

He spelled rebuild 3 different ways, each of them incorrect. I'm sure he had a few...

They would zero each other out!

I'd like to see Spiller in blocking protection against Kelsay. Neither would win.

For all of the Lee Evans defenders, each of you can probably cover the dude. He just plain sucks. He has disappeared better than Aemelia Earhart.

Don't care much about the Lions.......they have their QB.

I am just worried about the teams that need a QB being worse than we are.

:lol: I've lost count of how many times in the past two decades the Lions have "had their QB of the future."

I didn't believe it, either. I couldn't imagine team being worse than it was when under Jauron. But, amazingly, things are worse.

The offense is pretty much what we had last year. The defense has fallen off a cliff. No way this offense is going to win games on it's own. That's not a condemnation of the offense....they just don't have the fire power to do it. The defense is putting this team in a "come from behind" position and that is a recipe for disaster. The defense has got to step up or the Bills will have a difficult time winning more than a couple of games.

Personally, I didn't think that the defense would play this poorly. I really didn't.