OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

McKelvin is being exposed. He should be able to cover a TE in the back of the endzone and failed to do so, letting up his second TD of the game.

Lynch just fumbled, game over. Glad to see Gailey is getting fred Jackson on the field. He better learn the Bills pass game blows and rely on the run game more otherwise we're going 2-14.

Wow you really think we'll win two games?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McKelvin is being exposed. He should be able to cover a TE in the back of the endzone and failed to do so, letting up his second TD of the game.

Lynch just fumbled, game over. Glad to see Gailey is getting fred Jackson on the field. He better learn the Bills pass game blows and rely on the run game more otherwise we're going 2-14.

what 2 games will we win????

we also may need a NT and what LB do you think can play????

I actually think Poz is good enough on the inside when healthy. You can't have stars at every position, but yuo have to have good players. I think Poz is one of those players that you can win with. Not the star, but someone you can win with. Problem is that Poz can't stay healthy.

Oh.......and I forgot......we need a SS that can actually cover someone.

And yes.........if we stick with this so-called 3-4, we need a TRUE NT......a BIG, FAT GUY that can't be moved......Ted Washington type.....

Edited by sven233

I actually think Poz is good enough on the inside when healthy. You can't have stars at every position, but yuo have to have good players. I think Poz is one of those players that you can win with. Not the star, but someone you can win with. Problem is that Poz can't stay healthy.

Poz Sucks he shows nothing

OK, I am officially done watching this debacle.

I don't mind us getting beaten, but our defense truly deserves to be laughed at on this.

Poz sucks! He was a high motor LB in college, in the pros, it ain't working.

This team is WAY WAY WAY worse than last year! Gailey is a worse coach than Jauron! Did Gailey have an offensive game plan for today?

Put it down now... We are officially the WORST team, top to bottom in the NFL. Five years of bad drafts will do that to you.