Whay all the bridge jumping over Travis Brown??

LabattBlue

We lose Losman last week and it was "no big deal.....he was just going to hold the clipboard". We lose Brown this week and were D O O M E D??? Losman not being able to practice for the next 8-12 weeks is more of a loss then Brown going down. We all agree that if DB ***** the bed or goes down to injury, the season is over and at that point , I'd much rather have Losman gain some experience instead of Travis freakin' Brown playing.

AARRGGGHHH...I thought maybe the new board would allow for editing the thread title! :doh:

Losing Losman did not mean losing the season. Now losing Brown means we are one hit away from having ZOLMAN as our starter. That makes people a little, well, You know.

Now, I agree we should not jump off bridges. Drew may be alot of things, but injury prone is DEFINETLY not one of them. Let TD find a decent backup until we get JP or TB back....

The first thing I thought last night when I got that V. Coach update about Brown getting hurt was how long before all the VOLEK IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS TEAM NEEDS posts to start up again. :doh: I think we should all be more concerned about Milloy's injury than Brown's knee. I didn't get to see the game last night, but I was wondering if the knee injury was because of the astro turf in Indy's dome?

I think we should all be more concerned about Milloy's injury than Brown's knee.

10933[/snapback]

Yep. TD will do something that should've been done sooner..

the only drawback is the new #2 QB will not have the reps that he would've/could've had if TB wasn't re-signed.