Lets take another look at A.J. Hawk

I spent the morning looking at clips on Youtube and I have to tell you he is playing very well in Green BAY.

MOST OF THE CLIPS are blury but take a look for yourself. Most are fan videos or you have to watch a long highlight film to see A.J. Hawk in action.

So my opinion on the posible trade? DO it and DO it now!!

WEll, watch this clip and judge for yourself. Yes,this is college ball but I see no change in GB.

Problem is I doubt Green Bay would trade him even up for Marshawn.

A.J. would most likley be a defensive Captain in Buffalo!

youtube.com/watch#!v=v_8YE-qbgL0&feature=related

he's another POZ - one step slow!

It's worth mentioning that Hawk, under his current contract, becomes a free agent after the 2011 season. And since there may not even be a season next year, is it worth trading for a guy who will play 14 games at most in a season that is a lost cause? If I were Nix, I'd trade Lynch for draft picks instead.

There MIGHT be 15 guys. I will take all 15 too!

Kind of funny isn't it, 2 months ago most fans wanted a #4 in the draft for Marshawn, now they won't even take a solid starting LB (lol)

After next season he will be a free agent, then the fans will say WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T WE TRADE HIM WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE..Go Figure

Two big problems with Hawk.

1. Overpaid

2. Can not cover. A 3 down LB at best.

Other than that he has a cool name.

Edited by Bob in STL

I spent the morning looking at clips on Youtube and I have to tell you he is playing very well in Green BAY.

MOST OF THE CLIPS are blury but take a look for yourself. Most are fan videos or you have to watch a long highlight film to see A.J. Hawk in action.

So my opinion on the posible trade? DO it and DO it now!!

WEll, watch this clip and judge for yourself. Yes,this is college ball but I see no change in GB.

Problem is I doubt Green Bay would trade him even up for Marshawn.

A.J. would most likley be a defensive Captain in Buffalo!

youtube.com/watch#!v=v_8YE-qbgL0&feature=related

OH NO WE HAVE TO TAKE THE LIKES OF MAYBIN ----- AND WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR US LATELY HMMM??