I Don't Get It ????

T master

With the change at the QB position this week the thing that pops into my head even more now than it did before is .......

Why did we just throw away a draft pick on a QB :wallbash: ?? Weather it was a 7th rounder or not why did we just release him ?? The upside has to be better than the known down side -- isn't it :huh: ?? At least put him on the practice squad & try to see if he comes around ....

Maybe it was just sheer hope or Gailey just being arrogant thinking he could turn Edwards around ?? :oops:

I know hind sight is 20 - 20, but with the tape that they had on Edwards and the rest of the QB's on the team , the powers that be surely could see what we had just by

WATCHING THE TAPE :doh: !!!

And again if they didn't see it why waste the pick on a QB ?? :wallbash:

While i'm on the subject of just throwing away draft picks -- we also let the kid from Iowa go - Calloway - what was up with that :blink: ? Was he that bad <_< ? He had to have a better upside than Green :sick: !! Plus was younger & cheaper :doh: ..........

Maybe RT wasn't his position but what the heck ????

Like i said in the title ------------------------- "I just don't get it" :beer: !!!

No wonder Bills fans are some of the best partiers in the NFL :

With the change at the QB position this week the thing that pops into my head even more now than it did before is .......

Why did we just throw away a draft pick on a QB :wallbash: ?? Weather it was a 7th rounder or not why did we just release him ?? The upside has to be better than the known down side -- isn't it :huh: ?? At least put him on the practice squad & try to see if he comes around ....

Maybe it was just sheer hope or Gailey just being arrogant thinking he could turn Edwards around ?? :oops:

I know hind sight is 20 - 20, but with the tape that they had on Edwards and the rest of the QB's on the team , the powers that be surely could see what we had just by

WATCHING THE TAPE :doh: !!!

And again if they didn't see it why waste the pick on a QB ?? :wallbash:

While i'm on the subject of just throwing away draft picks -- we also let the kid from Iowa go - Calloway - what was up with that :blink: ? Was he that bad dry.gif ? He had to have a better upside than Green :sick: !! Plus was younger & cheaper :doh: ..........

Maybe RT wasn't his position but what the heck ????

Like i said in the title ------------------------- "I just don't get it" :beer: !!!

No wonder Bills fans are some of the best partiers in the NFL :

you forgot to use a few emoticons to emphasize your points

What makes you think Levi Brown was still an unknown to the Bills when he was cut? The coaches obviously saw him suck during camp and decided he can't be made into an NFL QB.

I'm also not exactly feeling much remorse over "wasting" a 7th rounder.