Braylon Edwards charged with DWI

bills44

Beyond the usual, "These guys make so much money, why don't they just take a limo/town car when they're going out boozing"...The Jets organization also provides a Player Protection Policy, which is a phone number than any player can dial at any time day or night, to get a ride home, get out of a bad situation, etc. etc. No questions asked, nobody is going to report back to the GM or Rex Ryan that "I picked up Braylon at 6AM, he was wasted!" It's simply for the use of the players...The organization invested a lot of money and wants to keep them safe and out of jail.

And this dumbass still got in his car and drove with a BAC at twice the legal limit. And there's no practice on Tuesdays, it's not like he would've needed his car!

It's tough to fix stupid.

You would think this guy would learn from lessons past !!

I just read an article from 2007 - Edwards was the guy Donte Stallworth was drinking with when Stallworth killed the guy that night in Miami .

He had better hope Goodell has a short memory - just having his name involved with the Stallworth thing shows poor judgement & now this !!

These guys must think they can get away with anything --- Well i guess they can get away with ------ murder ????? :devil:

It will be interesting to see how Woody Johnson deals with this. After all that exposure on Hard Knocks it seems like they are being shown in a negative way. Rex Ryan does not seem to match the moralities and character as Johnson, either. Johnson's a tough man, he already burried his daughter (who was F'ing hot!) and been through a lot. That he just got out of the news with the whole Spanish reporter BS and now thrust back in with this I have to imagine he is fuming and scared of the implosion.