Philly signs RB Bell off of our Practice Squad

Deep2Moulds46

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For starters, they would have to cut somebody to free up a roster spot

I vote for cutting Trent and letting Freddy run the Wildcat full-time. Freddy has gotten the ball downfield as effectively as Trent (i.e. not at all). :nana:

Edited by WotAGuy

Apparently a few people on this board cares. **** I wish we could have held on to him, it may be true running backs come a dime a dozen but the Bills can't get **** right and this kid look like he had some potential he was my favorite pre-season player and I wish him the best.. Now the birds have two players I will wish the best for..

I'm guessing a player wouldn't be taking a physical if he isn't going to be signed but...

RB not signed yet — 2:58 p.m.

Also of note, rookie RB Jacque Bell has not been signed off the Buffalo Bills practice squad. Bell is flying to Philadelphia’s training complex to take a physical, according to his agent, Manvel Trice III.

— Adam Caplan

I know a lot of fans liked him, but he is now an Eagle.

And we wonder why we can't win ---- If we had the balls to pull the trigger when we needed to we'd have an O lineman & Bell would be the third back in what would still be a great backfield plus upgrade the line . So much for the possibilities . :wallbash:

You got me dead to rights, doc. Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?

Why would anyone want to bring someone home to shoot them? Then they would have to clean up the mess and throw out the body. Better to shoot where they stand.

For starters, they would have to cut somebody to free up a roster spot

Cut TE. I was pulling for him to turnaround under Gailey, but not happenin'.

I say cut Trent and sign J Bell FAST. Trade Lynch. Get on w/ the future.