10 Easy ways to fix Bills - Gailey & Nix Please read

Driffill

10 Easy ways to Fix the Bills.

1. Trade Marshawn Lynch to Packers straight up for AJ Hawk. addition by subtraction, prompote Joique Bell from Paractice squad, start Hawk ASAP, rotate Fred Jackson, Spiller, Bell as a backup. A huge upgrade at LB.

2. Trade for Vincent Jackson, offer San Diego what they want, with him & Evans, you got 2 very good receivers.

3. Trade for Haynesworth and start him as an end, we have no pash rush and he will fix that.

4. Trade for and sign Mankins from the Pats, start him at right guard,move Wood to right tackle and the New guy to Left Tackle, they will be able to run the football and will be much improved. Without any line upgrade, you have no way of knowing if your QB is the guy or not.

5. Use Spiller, Jackson and Parrish on the field at the same time, remember you have to account for speed.

6. Blitz....Blitz.....Blitz.......there is no way this defense could be any worse. Just look at Pittsburgh, Jets, Ravens, in order to put pressure on a QB you have to send more guys than they have for blocking, Our DB's are suppose to be the strength of this team, make them earn it, what the hell do you have to lose??

7. Don't be afraid to rotate QB's during a game, you have 3 QB's on the roster and I would say we need to go with the hot hand if there is one, stop worrying about Trent's confidence, it's long gone. Scour the waiver wire for a suitable back up.

8. special teams need to improve field psotion on both returns and returns against, come on Dehaven pull it together

9. Turn the play calling over to the new guy and see if he can do any better, if he doesn't, take it back

10. ALWAYS KEEP a TIGHT END in to BLOCK, NOT an OPTION!

1. Trade Marshawn Lynch to Packers straight up for AJ Hawk. addition by subtraction, prompote Joique Bell from Paractice squad, start Hawk ASAP, rotate Fred Jackson, Spiller, Bell as a backup. A huge upgrade at LB.

2. Trade for Vincent Jackson, offer San Diego what they want, with him & Evans, you got 2 very good receivers.

3. Trade for Haynesworth and start him as an end, we have no pash rush and he will fix that.

4. Trade for and sign Mankins from the Pats, start him at right guard,move Wood to right tackle and the New guy to Left Tackle, they will be able to run the football and will be much improved. Without any line upgrade, you have no way of knowing if your QB is the guy or not.

The Bills may not make any trades let alone four. #2, 3, and 4 will never happen. #2 SD will want way more than the Bills can afford. #3 Haynesworth is a 4-3 DT and we need 3-4 OLB. If #4 implies having Cornell Green or Cordero Howard play LT, your posting privelages should be revoked.

I'll agree on all 3 fronts as far as the trade thing but what are we going to trade with ?? Plus Ralph won't get off the kind of $$ it would take to bring in Haynesworth & Jackson .

But i do like it ... i like it a lot !!!!!!

Hey we could entice the pot with our lack luster LB Maybin !!!

7. Don't be afraid to rotate QB's during a game, you have 3 QB's on the roster and I would say we need to go with the hot hand if there is one, stop worrying about Trent's confidence, it's long gone. Scour the waiver wire for a suitable back up.

Bad idea. Teams have tried this in the past and it never worked. Denver is one that comes to mind (during the time Elway was hurt, Dan Reeves decided to rotate Tommy Maddox and someone else). Your line doesn't get in a rhythm and the receivers and whatever QB is in there can be out of sync. It's not like this is baseball, where you can platoon players and eventually stick with a hot hand.

Besides, don't the rules say that the 3rd QB can only play if the first two are injured?

All decent suggestions, but the trades are so much easier said then done. However, handing over the offensive reins is not in the cards. It's the reason Gailey did not hire an experienced off. coordinator. He is the offensive coordinator at every level.

I like the vincent jackson move only if we give him a new contract for longer term

Lynch for hawk is okay i guess but I think AJ hawk is over rated and just because you have heard of him doesn't make him good. Also fred jackson is on the wrong side of 30 and might not be a good running back in like 3 years, so you deal lynch and we went from a strong running back team to a weak one in a couple of years.

Any trade for albert hans is stupid.. he is unhappy in the 3-4 defense in washington.. why would we get him for our 3-4?

Wood is going to be our center in the next 2 years for sure.. hangartner is really not good at all

Wood was a center. Period. What I have a problem with is where he said move wood to right tackle. Oh and then the thoughts of trading for the most overpayed player in the NFL to play a position that he is currently pissed off about playing in Washington. Oh and then the thought that the pats would trade to a team in thier own division is rediculous. They would never do that unless they burned us in the trade. I'd expect that would take at least 2 draft picks. And if you haven't figured it out yet, all these moves would buy us about 3 games and we'd still suck, only now we have 0 picks in the first 5 rounds of next years draft and still no QB, and still have 3 or 4 LBs that can't stay healthy, and absolutely suck. We'd be better off trading Lynch for anything we can get in draft picks. Trading Evans for anything you can get. And trading Poz for a case of beer, a few slim jims and a dart board from walmart. they have some booze and eats for the draft next year. Then take the dartboard, post names of guys in the 2011 draft on it and fire away. You'd have a better chance at picking up talent that way then having one of the idiots picking these guys.

Bad idea. Teams have tried this in the past and it never worked. Denver is one that comes to mind (during the time Elway was hurt, Dan Reeves decided to rotate Tommy Maddox and someone else). Your line doesn't get in a rhythm and the receivers and whatever QB is in there can be out of sync. It's not like this is baseball, where you can platoon players and eventually stick with a hot hand.

Besides, don't the rules say that the 3rd QB can only play if the first two are injured?

Not sure if they have to be injured, but I believe if you put in the 3rd QB, the other two are ineligible to return.

little late in the game to do much to change the personnel we have. I think changing strategy to take advantage of three backs in the backfield, using two tight ends is about the best we can do this season. The defense will get better or it won't. We don't have the talent there. I'm not too optimistic. Get rid of Nix and Gailey when the season ends if they don't have nine wins and start over.

I like that and agree...

SD will want too much and The Bills desperately need Premium Draft Picks...The Bills can't win now so I don't like that idea...

Haynesworth is a 4-3 DT and nothing else...When motivated he's a hell of a good DT...He's not going to add much Pass Rush as a DE in a 3-4...He does not want to play in a 3-4 in Washington, why would he want to play the same style Defense in Buffalo? Don't like that one...

I like Mankins...But Wood is an interior Lineman, OG or C...I think Gailey will move him back to C next year anyway...Not RT...The Bills are not looking to upgrae from OG to OG right now...They need OT's...

5. Use Spiller, Jackson and Parrish on the field at the same time, remember you have to account for speed.

Remember you have to have someone to get them the Ball...I'd rather see the Bills reel it in a try to play smash-mouth for now...

6. Blitz....Blitz.....Blitz.......there is no way this defense could be any worse. Just look at Pittsburgh, Jets, Ravens, in order to put pressure on a QB you have to send more guys than they have for blocking, Our DB's are suppose to be the strength of this team, make them earn it, what the hell do you have to lose??

True they have nothing to lose...I would not mind seeing more Blitz pressure...

QB's...meh...They're waiting till next year...It's pretty obvious...

8. special teams need to improve field psotion on both returns and returns against, come on Dehaven pull it together...

Okey doke..Agreed...

9. Turn the play calling over to the new guy and see if he can do any better, if he doesn't, take it back

Right...That's going to happen...

10. ALWAYS KEEP a TIGHT END in to BLOCK, NOT an OPTION!

Not a bad idea...but even still we don;t have on on the Roster that can block anyone of significance consistently...