Pats or Jets?

i detest the pats. However, this year the jets have been getting so much attention that they have climbed really high on my dislike list.

having said that, i still prefer the pats to lose. LOVED THE RAVENS IN WEEK 1. they gave the jets a well deserved @ kick!

how about you guys?

i vote for a jets win!

I am torn on this as well. I cant stand the Pats-- rooted hard for the Giants to end their perfect season-- now the Giants are my second favorite team. The Jets-- I have rooted for after the bills season is over (cause im in this area, and come week 7- Im thinking about draft picks. I agree the goal for every team should be to win the super bowl. But the Jets swagger and bravado without winning a regular season game is horrible. Glad the Ravens won big time in the new Giants stadium. I want a tie.

I want the pats* to win, just because the Jests have been so mouthy. 2 straight, early losses would really shut their mouths up.

But I hope they really rough eachother up. I am not praying for injuries, because that might be taking it too far (though I wouldn't be upset if it happened). But roughing eachother enough so they are aching would be nice.

I want the jets to lose because i want see Rex Rayan's face when he has to explain why the jets are not playing to there full potential again.

while this would be great. i still love a good bellicheat and brady pout.

pats 0

jets 2

brady intercepted 5 times

sanchez intercepted 5 times

welker goes 15 catches for 42 yards!!!! lol

moss 2 catches for 17 yards

LT inactive since he never plays in good games anyway.

i detest the pats. However, this year the jets have been getting so much attention that they have climbed really high on my dislike list.

having said that, i still prefer the pats to lose. LOVED THE RAVENS IN WEEK 1. they gave the jets a well deserved @ kick!

how about you guys?

i vote for a jets win!

For this season, I am suspending my intense dislike for the Patriots and the Dolphins - and any other team for that matter - when they play the Jets. I would like nothing more than to see Rex Ryan's self-centered, self-absorbed, indulgent, pompous, delusional little world implode...

That would make me smile :devil:

Isn't it funny (or should I say sad) that not one person has mentioned that they want the Jets to win because it would help the Bills in the division race. That is because everybody (including myself) already knows that this season is dead in the water. It is so bizarre knowing that the season just started and it feels like week 17 after a brutal year.....Never thought I would feel like this after week one..EVER

I find this question absurd! I don't know how there can be a question which team would be more gratifying. The Pats. The Jets didn't run up the score on the Bills on a Sunday Night game, the haven't won anything of note. We beat them last year. The Jets are gonna get beat on by a few teams anyway. The Pats are owed a whole heap of abuse by the entire league. Tom Brady isn't gonna be around forever! Any chance to pummel him, and kick dirt in his face needs to be taken now. It would suck if he retired before the BIlls had a chance to dance over him as he lay in the fetal position after a brutal sack (I don't want him injured, just hurt).

Edited by ThrowIt

As tired as I am of the Jets and their mouths, I just don't want to see the Pats start out 2-0 against two playoff teams. It would give them way too much momentem going into the rest of the season. So I hope the Jets win but unfortunately I think the Pats will win.

how about you guys?

i vote for a jets win!

Meteor