Trent Edwards

Then stop coming here. If your favorite bar was suddenly overrun with 70 year old nudists, you'd find another bar. Turns out there are a million places online to get your Bills fix.

Why should more good people leave so the scum of the internet can stay?

Take back the neighborhood.

So because it's the internet, we can't be civilized? If the comment can be made, criticism should also be able to be made.

But you didn't critique the comment, you assumed moral superiority over the whole board.

Why should more good people leave so the scum of the internet can stay?

Take back the neighborhood.

Because it's the Internet. It takes less than a second to go somewhere else, and there are a TON of places to go.

But you didn't critique the comment, you assumed moral superiority over the whole board.

Because it's the Internet. It takes less than a second to go somewhere else, and there are a TON of places to go.

Moral superiority? Why, because I think it's fairly classless to wish a deadly sickness on someone? Ok then, I'm superior.

Since there are so many other places to go, why not you and whoever else wants the trash talk go there? The fact is, everyone stopped here because they liked the conversation, the dialogue. Now it's changed. Why send the civil people packing?

maybe he will get aids from the needle and he wont play a down again

People it was a joke get over it. I really dont wish for Trent Edwards to get Aids. What sane person would. The only thing I want is for trent Edwards to not start for the team anymore. And I am sorry for ruining this thread. You can bash me if you want. I deserve it.

Edited by b stein 22

People it was a joke get over it. I really dont wish for Trent Edwards to get Aids. What sane person would. The only thing I want is for trent Edwards to not start for the team anymore. And I am sorry for ruining this thread. You can bash me if you want. I deserve it.

:thumbsup: At least you say this. It's better than telling someone go to another Bills site if you don't like it.