Is Green Bay calling?

K-No

I'm wondering if we have an opportunity to move one of our RBs....and would we.

After Sunday's game of course. :huh:

I'm not saying "no" automatically, but what do they have to spare that we want?

Assuming we need OT, OLB, TE - who do they have someone on the bench that's an upgrade?

PFT reports that Green Bay is going with Dimitri Nance off Falcons practice squad.

You know, the Packers may have a hard time running against us, and I think our secondary can hang with the Green Bay boys. I predict a very low scoring, winnable game again.

Edited by Buffalokie

Chris Brown reporting it too.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com

According to the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the Packers are going to sign RB Dimitri Nance to replace Grant on the roster. Nance (5’11″ 211) is an undrafted rookie out of Arizona State that was signed by the Atlanta Falcons. The club put him on their practice squad after final cuts.

Nance has reportedly agreed to sign with Green Bay and the signing could be announced later today. The only peculiar thing is why the Packers did not promote RB James Johnson from their own practice squad.

Former UB RB James Starks, who was drafted by the Packers, is on Reserve/PUP and is not eligible to practice until Week 7 at the earliest. Brandon Jackson will start at RB against the Bills for Green Bay on Sunday.

PFT reports that Green Bay is going with Dimitri Nance off Falcons practice squad.

You know, the Packers may have a hard time running against us, and I think our secondary can hang with the Green Bay boys. I predict a very low scoring, winnable game again.

Doesn't matter.

The Green Bay passing attack is light years ahead of Miami's. Marshall was their only weapon.

Jennings, Driver, Jones, Lee and Finley represent the best receiving skill set the NFL has to offer.

Aaron Rodgers throws for 300 and 3 TD's minimum...

are you freaking serious. they have a prolific passing game and we have no pass rush. IMO and this hurts me they will easily score 30 points.

this is going to be an ugly as- whopping and i hate to say it because it really hurts me but after watching us play sunday we dont have a chance in hell of kepping up with this team.

Jackson is not that bad. Their offence will still have a good ground game.

Edited by fallen627

Since when is Dimitri Nance the world beater the Packers can hang their hat on? Maybe two to three weeks of that story and they come to their collective senses and acquire Marshawn Lynch or another bonified, quality starter!

Exactly. Brandon Jackson has also had a history problems here and there. The Packers would be stupid not to give up their third rounder (which will be late 3rd round) for Lynch.

Brandon Jackson was a beast of a runner last week. I watched some of the game and Brandon Jackson was hard to bring down and ran with high intensity! Brandon Jackson will have a big big day vs the Buffalo Bills next week.

Brandon Jackson = 153 yards vs Buffalo and 2 TD's! Play him in your FF league. We won't be able to stop him.