Anyone use game Day Express ??

Otto Graham

I've tried to call NFTA Metro...................phone rings and rings....with no answer!!

Help!

I want to take the "Game Day Express" from the stadium to the Clarence mall on sunday.

Question; can you ride the bus just one way? that is, from the stadium to the Clarence Mall as I will have an early ride to get to the game.

Al;so- does anyone know what the fare would be?

Damn NFTA..............Answer the Phone !!

thanks,

Butch

I've tried to call NFTA Metro...................phone rings and rings....with no answer!!

Help!

I want to take the "Game Day Express" from the stadium to the Clarence mall on sunday.

Question; can you ride the bus just one way? that is, from the stadium to the Clarence Mall as I will have an early ride to get to the game.

Al;so- does anyone know what the fare would be?

Damn NFTA..............Answer the Phone !!

thanks,

Butch

Great service - I used it almost all last season. Definitely beats the risk of having a few beers and driving, and saves the $25 parking fee as well. Fare has changed - I'm pretty sure it's going to be $1.75 each way this season (still a fantastic buy.) Trip takes about 30 minutes once the bus pulls out - you'll see it sitting there out in front of Barnes & Noble. It'll let you off in the far back of Lot 3 (across from the stadium & field house on Abbott Rd.)

And yes - you can certainly take it one way - the very cool & courteous driver just asks that folks let him know as you get off the bus at the stadium that they're only traveling one way, so he doesn't wait for you on the return trip and hold up the rest of the crew.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

Great service - I used it almost all last season. Definitely beats the risk of having a few beers and driving, and saves the $25 parking fee as well. Fare has changed - I'm pretty sure it's going to be $1.75 each way this season (still a fantastic buy.) Trip takes about 30 minutes once the bus pulls out - you'll see it sitting there out in front of Barnes & Noble. It'll let you off in the far back of Lot 3 (across from the stadium & field house on Abbott Rd.)

And yes - you can certainly take it one way - the very cool & courteous driver just asks that folks let him know as you get off the bus at the stadium that they're only traveling one way, so he doesn't wait for you on the return trip and hold up the rest of the crew.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

>>Thanks for the fast and informative response!!

Butch