Phat Pat

Rubes

I love P-Diddy. In fact, his is the only jersery I have ever bought.

But still, I would rather have JJ back than P-Diddy.

That's just me though.

147842[/snapback]

Today was a less than forgettable day for JJ. I'm sure the shoulder had a lot to do with it, but he hurt us more by being in there, IMO. Penalties, poor blocking...I just don't know.

Today was a less than forgettable day for JJ. I'm sure the shoulder had a lot to do with it, but he hurt us more by being in there, IMO. Penalties, poor blocking...I just don't know.

It wasn't pretty, was it?

I thought the entire OLine had it's worst day of the year and Drew and the staff did a great job bailing them out of it.

Cya

147846[/snapback]

It was. But he is one of the best locker room guy the Bills have. Plus the line is really starting to gell, the last thing they need is to have to replace a bookend LT this off season. It would cause a big mess in my mind.

Jennings was clearly playing hurt and Williams was out, so no surprise, that the OL didn't look so good at times (although I still think there were plenty of times where DB had a good chance to set up).

Help me out, though. I was watching the game with no sound in a sports bar. When JJ got hurt and came out, did Smith come in at Left Tackle? If that was him, didn't I see him get smoked for a sack on his first play? And did I hear Mularkey say we only dressed 7 linemen? (Or was it 8?) (Listened to the postgame on NFL Fieldpass when I got home, but can't remember.) Anyone have a clearer pictue than I do of the OL machinations that went on?

Jennings was clearly playing hurt and Williams was out, so no surprise, that the OL didn't look so good at times (although I still think there were plenty of times where DB had a good chance to set up).

Help me out, though. I was watching the game with no sound in a sports bar. When JJ got hurt and came out, did Smith come in at Left Tackle? If that was him, didn't I see him get smoked for a sack on his first play? And did I hear Mularkey say we only dressed 7 linemen? (Or was it 8?) (Listened to the postgame on NFL Fieldpass when I got home, but can't remember.) Anyone have a clearer pictue than I do of the OL machinations that went on?

147904[/snapback]

Yes, Smith came in and got burned the first play. I am not sure how many lineman were dressed but I know Jason Peters was inactive as was McFarland. So I think Smith was the last able bodied man on the roster.

Yes, Smith came in and got burned the first play. I am not sure how many lineman were dressed but I know Jason Peters was inactive as was McFarland. So I think Smith was the last able bodied man on the roster.

147905[/snapback]

Thanks. I thought that's what I saw. Since McFarland is never active, we basically have one backup tackle (Price), I guess.

147905[/snapback]

Jason Peters was inactive? I wonder why.

That's crazy, Pete. we all love pat, yes. but he has been a little quiet this season. He had a good play tonight that iced the game, but that doesn't make him "the #1 offseason priority". Jeezuz H.

Jennings is a bigger priority than Pat. Solid LTs are harder to find, we have less good depth at tackle, and Jennings has the ability to be one of the best, and he's still young.

Throw the money at Jonas. Give Pat a 2 year extension to retire a Bill at 1.6 per with a 3 million bonus. Frankly, that's what he's worth given his stats.

I'd only re-sign him if he doesn't want to break the bank. To me the biggest offseason priority is sorting out LT because I believe Jennings wants to leave to play in Atlanta near his home. Second on that list is trading into the first round for a shut down CB if one is available (RB Travis Henry and our 2nd Rd pick for a high 1st from a cap strapped team?). Just as important should be restructuring Moulds' contract.

He proved yesterday that he could pick off a QB a run it. He looked like thomas the tank engine yesterday. I think I can I know I can run it in for a TD.

148005[/snapback]

All the Dolphins running to get out of his way helped, too.

All the Dolphins running to get out of his way helped, too.

148031[/snapback]

I noticed that too, it was like they were afraid to hit him! In retrospect, I think I would get out of the way too! Thats a lot of man to be hit by!