What QBs are available????

wil1226

I posted this somewhere else, but I wouldnt be suprised to see Flutie or Brees come available.

Seattle could cut dilfer or Huard

Baltimore has a gaggle of QBs with Boller, Stewart and Wright

I think NE has a bunch of QBs as well.

There are some legit possibilities out there. Rich Gannon, Tim Couch keep coming up as big name guys, but thats BEGGING for a QB cont.

Then as mentioned on this thread, Griese and RJ. But I think the last thing RJ wants to do is come back to buffalo. And good riddance

I posted this somewhere else, but I wouldnt be suprised to see Flutie or Brees come available.

Seattle could cut dilfer or Huard

Baltimore has a gaggle of QBs with Boller, Stewart and Wright

I think NE has a bunch of QBs as well.

There are some legit possibilities out there.  Rich Gannon, Tim Couch keep coming up as big name guys, but thats BEGGING for a QB cont.

Then as mentioned on this thread, Griese and RJ.  But I think the last thing RJ wants to do is come back to buffalo.  And good riddance

10832[/snapback]

Bring Ryan Leaf outta retirement :doh:

Chad Hutchinson?

10810[/snapback]

I believe his release had to do with (at least partially) an injury he suffered in NFL Europe... I would imagine if he was 100% the Boys would have kept him around knowing QC was a test away from a multiple game suspention...

Not sure if the injury is still a factor, but no one has picked him up yet so...

RJ is done for the season and probably his career. Torn rotator cuff, did it working out. Word is that he invested well and will be able to live the rich surfer life just fine for years to come.

Please no Tim Couch - he is overpaid and terrible. I actually feel bad for Packers for wasting the time and money on him.

If he is cut...he will be looking for a place where he might actually play. Unless another starting QB goes down somewhere else, buffalo is probably his best opportunity to start. Plus, he woudl probably be pretty cheap, since he has been cut twice in 4 months