Naaman Roosevelt Cut?

cmjoyce113

you're right -- says nothing of the sort. Probably just some BS post to gauge fan reaction.

Shades of Lou Saban with his arm around Daryl Lamonica and then Jack Kemp to gauge fan reaction? Not really. Don't think it works like that in today's world.

It's being reported other places. This is usually a credible site. My guess is he took it down, figuring saying "I'm going to have to find a new home", would diminish his chances of getting a practice squad offer. However they usually tell you about the PS when they tell you that you didn't make the 53 man roster.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/9/4/1669208/thanks-buffalo-for-all-the-support#comments

As a UB grad, I really wanted to see him make it - even though I'm also a CHS grad and had a hard time rooting for a St. Joe's guy. I thought he played well, but they are pretty deep at WR. The only hope is that he makes it as a special teamer or else the practice squad.

Anybody know if Starks survived in Green Bay?

Edited by MaineMoxie

If Roosevelt were on New England, he'd catch 60 passes out of the slot. That's the same team that made Julian Edelman into another Welker. Naaman is a better receiver than Edelman (who played QB in college). The Bills just don't have a QB that gets him the ball and they haven't made him a focus target. If some team does, he will prove to be a really good player, imo.