Does Post volume equate to wisdom?

Why is it that the board "celebrities" with 5,000 or more posts act like they are so knowledgeable? I find this hilarious. In actuality they are just highly opinionated and verbose - not the same as knowledgeable and wise.

I guess I will always see TSW as a good place to kill time, but not a source of any particular football insight.

I played the game and have attended the Bills game since the 60's. Still, I'm just a silly fan and don't think my opinion is better than anyone.

But I defer to your rightous, obnoxious posts. Enlighten me with your awesome wisdom, Mr. Lombardi... BTW- great post. Lots of insight. :doh:

Oh wait, I just hit the IGNORE option. You no longer exist.

Bye Bye

Guest BillsNuts
Why is it that the board "celebrities" with 5,000 or more posts act like they are so knowledgeable?  I find this hilarious.  In actuality they are just highly opinionated and verbose - not the same as knowledgeable and wise.

I guess I will always see TSW as a good place to kill time, but not a source of any particular football insight.

10784[/snapback]

Jealous??? Dope! :doh:

Why is it that the board "celebrities" with 5,000 or more posts act like they are so knowledgeable?  I find this hilarious.  In actuality they are just highly opinionated and verbose - not the same as knowledgeable and wise.

10784[/snapback]

Why do you care how many posts people have? Many of the people you are indicting have been contributing members of this community for many years. I suggest you repair your self esteem and massage that fragile ego of yours!

If you don't like it here, please feel free to leave.