Attack Of The "It's Onlys"...

R. Rich

Just as we shouldn't be saying 'it's over' or 'there's no hope' at a bad start to preseason, it's just as wrong to write off each and every mistake with the trusty old "it's only preseason". Somewhere in the middle is where we should be: there are issues that need to be worked on, but those issues have not damned the entire season for us just yet.

Just as we shouldn't be saying 'it's over' or 'there's no hope' at a bad start to preseason, it's just as wrong to write off each and every mistake with the trusty old "it's only preseason".  Somewhere in the middle is where we should be:  there are issues that need to be worked on, but those issues have not damned the entire season for us just yet.

10771[/snapback]

Where are all those OG we liked so much before the draft?? :doh:

Rich,

While I agree with the position of your post, I think there are significant factors to take into consideration for last night gameplay. For example, you cannot draw any conclusions on the play of the O-line because that was not our starting group.

You also can't make a determination on the running game because Henry didn't play. They also used extensive two TE sets to compensate for Jonas's absence.

I agree with you but there are caveats to last nights debacle.