Jets interested in signing T.O.

I'm willing to take that bet. He will not reach those numbers this season. No team is bringing him in to be the top guy or even a 'major' secondary contributor. He can still play and do so very well, but there isn't any team in the league with the 'right circumstances' for him to get those numbers.

829 and 5 TDs with the Bills. Should at least be better with Carson & Co., even if there are other (big) mouths to feed in Cinci.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not. And I'll thank you for refraining from ever telling me what to do again. :blush:

+1

In today's NFL, you don't have "rebuilding" years. You've got to turn things around fast today. This can be a playoff year and once in the playoffs anything can happen.

+1

In today's NFL, you don't have "rebuilding" years. You've got to turn things around fast today. This can be a playoff year and once in the playoffs anything can happen.

Um, yes there are rebuilding years. Things didn't just fall into place for baltimore and St. Louis when they won the Superbowl. They didn't fall into place for Miami when they won the division a couple years back. It took a few years of good drafting.

No, this can't be a playoff year. We are built to have a somewhat decent running game. Running the ball doesn't equate to wins. You pass and stop the pass in the NFL.

Except for the drops, it was pretty even stat-wise. But anyone who watched saw T.O. quit on many plays or not fight the DB for a reception.

Follow your argument to its logical conclusion.

Um, yes there are rebuilding years. Things didn't just fall into place for baltimore and St. Louis when they won the Superbowl. They didn't fall into place for Miami when they won the division a couple years back. It took a few years of good drafting.

No, this can't be a playoff year. We are built to have a somewhat decent running game. Running the ball doesn't equate to wins. You pass and stop the pass in the NFL.

(cough) 2008 Falcons (cough, cough)

(cough) 2008 Dolphins (cough, cough)

(cough) 2008 Falcons (cough, cough)

(cough) 2008 Dolphins (cough, cough)

I believe I mentioned the 2008 dolphins who had drafted well for a long time. Already with a strong defense, they took a few years to assemble an offensive line.

Atlanta had a lot of pieces on defense, including bennett, tuggle and buchannan. The oline was good and they had Jamaal Anderson and Chris Chandelier

You may want to get that couch taken care of.......