Jets interested in signing T.O.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5412850

That would SO not be a good thing in my opinion. Something tells me he'd average 130 yards and 2 touchdowns both times he played us.

I really wish we would've re-signed him...

I just don't undersand this...They already have Holmes and Edwards. How does TO fit in.

I see this as TO's agent sparking the interest so that the Bengals can offer TO more upfront money...Nothing like adding a little bit of competition.

I just don't undersand this...They already have Holmes and Edwards. How does TO fit in.

I see this as TO's agent sparking the interest so that the Bengals can offer TO more upfront money...Nothing like adding a little bit of competition.

That's a good point, I totally forgot they added Braylon Edwards...

I really hope he doesn't go to the Jets. Just more motivation for him to make us regret letting him go...

Well Holmes does have a 4 game suspension coming up.

As much as I'd hate to admit it, T.O. and Edwards as 1 and 2, with Holmes in the slot....man that's a sick trio....

And don't forget Jerricho Cotchery, who's a very good receiver in his own right.....

Cancel the season and just give 'em the Super Bowl now.

PTR

Well, certainly, everyone who knows ANYTHING about the NFL agrees with you.. But, next season is in jepardy, so that would make 2 full seasons of no game.

Prolly better to go ahead and play this damn thing out... :ph34r: