USA Today: Buffalo not among top sports misery cities

I know there are some who hang on national media perceptions, so here's an artice that by exclusion actually compliments Buffalo.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/l...ng-cities_N.htm

As I see it

I think it's just that the Bills and Sabres like Simon Cowell would say are "Forgetable", and with the lack of MLB and NBA Basketball we are barely on the professional level as a sport's city. We're a very small market with little impact or presence. It say's a mouthful that the Bills play some of their "home" games in Toronto, Ontario !! I think I'd rather be the biggest loser, than totally off the charts and forgetable. We were memorable in the early 90's despite fallen short in the Superbowl 4 years in a row! At least we were AFC champions! It seems like our most pressing decision is rather we should retain, cut, re-sign some Detroit Lions castoff named Klopenstien which is funny, but sad as well. All you have to do is take out one hand and count how many NHL and NFL household names/stars we have on both of our major leaugue sport's teams combined. Ready/Go! .......Okay for the Sabres there is: R. Miller..um..um...kal..no...Gree..no..Vane..no...um...that new rookie defensemen who's pretty good..tyler mey....um not just yet...okay, Miller..woops I said that...So the Sabres have

Ryan Miller and oh boy the Bill's...um...Trent Ed....oops..not, Pozinjury..no...Mitche....no...Lync...beastmod...no! not lately....C.J. the new guy...we'll see...We have Byrd but will he have a sophmore jinx? Okay we have Brian Moorman a punter!!!

So, we've got a star goalie and punter and that's about it and I doubt the punter is considered of star stature even though he's real good!!

So, with our teams never winning a Superbowl or Stanley cup I think we qualify and especially in the heartbreaking fashion we lost Superbowl 25 and the Stanley cup to the Flyers in '74-75 season and against the Dallas Stars no-goal debacle!!! The problem is we're not recognizable to be worthy as a winner or loser as long as we have Ralph Wilson and Goliasano pulling the puppet strings of two sub-standard franchises we're just a non-factor!!!! Sorry, the truth hurt me too! :w00t: