Nickname For Spiller!!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never understood the obsession with nicknames.

Well shorty, I can understand why.

The obvious answer is "Thriller". And I expect that is exactly what he will do. National and local media types are panning this selection. However, had he been chosen by the Pats, Giants, Cowgirls, or Bears, they would be applauding the move relentlessly. SPILLER IS SPECIAL and soon he will make Billievers out of everyone. We took the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE when our number was called, now, all of a sudden, that is a bad thing. Not so. This was a weak year for qb's. Would you rather have THE BEST RB available in the draft or a questionable first round rookie qb?

Spiller "The Thriller" will deliver. You heard it from BLZFAN first, and BLZFAN knows best!

I don't have a nickname to throw into the mix here but i did hear something hilarious down here in banjo-land:

First we had the Killer(OJ), then we had the Thriller(Thurman), and now we have Spiller. Classic.

I don't have a nickname to throw into the mix here but i did hear something hilarious down here in banjo-land:

First we had the Killer(OJ), then we had the Thriller(Thurman), and now we have Spiller. Classic.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, dude this is brilliant!!!

I know... now imagine it coming from a bills fan who was born in tennessee and had a thick southern accent... cherry on top of the 'ol sunday. I could'nt get it out of my mind the rest of the day.

CJ Spiller cuts right and then way left and explodes for a 50 Yd TD...right before they play the Bills Make me Want to Shout song, they play..."because he's a Thrilla!!" by Michael Jackson... just a couple of lyrics and start up Shout.

That would be cool. But, for me its CJ Spiller.

QUOTE (K-GunForever @ May 6 2010, 09:09 PM)

QUOTE (Buffalos#1Fan @ May 6 2010, 09:12 PM)

oh yes it did make me laugh

"From Rio"...to any house music fans out there, you know what I am talking about...other people will probably look at this and go "huh?", but that's alright...

SPILLER meaning according to Merriam-Webster:

a archaic kill, destroy

b : to cause (blood) to be lost by wounding

So our RB's name means to kill or destroy, or cause bloodshed by wounding defensive players...I like it!!!

Phyllis Diller

:thumbsup:

Spiller doesn't have the speed she had though.

Dumb. Somebody mentioned>>>>>>> Spiller the Thriller <<<<<<<<<Ding! Ding! winner! lets not over-think this folks.

Way too easy and obvious. Geez, put some thought into it.

oh idk guys,.....he loves the lightning moniker he got in college. Refers to himself as such.

It works well if we take Gruden's nickname for Evans "Twister". A bad weather offense!! :worthy:

:thumbsup:

Spiller doesn't have the speed she had though.

Way too easy and obvious. Geez, put some thought into it.

It works well if we take Gruden's nickname for Evans "Twister". A bad weather offense!! :worthy:

I did not come up with it...blame the author not me.