Round 1 of the draft - time allotment

eSJayDee

W/ a cursory look, I was unable to determine how long a team is alloted for their selection. (IIRC, it's been 15 minutes in past yrs for round 1).

This would mean that w/ us picking 9th, we'd probably be "on the board" around 9:30-10 EDT.

Anyone know? TIA

W/ a cursory look, I was unable to determine how long a team is alloted for their selection. (IIRC, it's been 15 minutes in past yrs for round 1).

This would mean that w/ us picking 9th, we'd probably be "on the board" around 9:30-10 EDT.

Anyone know? TIA

You never know, a lot of teams go immediately in the first round as they already know who they want.

Anyway, it used to be this. Not sure if they changed that this year as well though.

• Round 1 - 10 minutes

• Round 2 - 7 minutes

• Round 3 - 5 minutes

• Round 4 - 5 minutes

• Round 5 - 5 minutes

• Round 6 - 5 minutes

• Round 7 - 5 minutes

You never know, a lot of teams go immediately in the first round as they already know who they want.

Anyway, it used to be this. Not sure if they changed that this year as well though.

• Round 1 - 10 minutes

• Round 2 - 7 minutes

• Round 3 - 5 minutes

• Round 4 - 5 minutes

• Round 5 - 5 minutes

• Round 6 - 5 minutes

• Round 7 - 5 minutes

This is the same as last year and from what i've heard and read the times will remain the same. the only thing different is that the rounds will be split up differntly over thurs-sat..

Anyone know? TIA

Right after The Office finishes would work for me. :lol:

Anyone know? TIA

10 minutes - where U been? :sick:

Also, I know that this stretching out over prime time is nothing but another attempt at grabbing $ by the NFL.

They've lost me, lost any excitement I've had in the past. I'll check on the internet - I hope their tv ratings fall into the toilet. :lol: