PLEASE Do not draft Colt McCoy

smuvtalker

I love all the wanna-be trainers in here. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED. He was taken in for x-rays, then family members had to come to the locker room. Apparently something serious happened or he would be back in there.

Freaking brain surgeons in here. Too bad some of you couldn't take that hit instead.

Beat me to it. It doesn't matter what kind of hit it looked like from a TV screen. The kid didn't take hits all year just to bow out of the biggest game of his college career. They took xrays. Probably a third degree shoulder separation, judging from his comment that he "couldn't feel his arm at all". That's a major injury. Besides, if you can't feel your arm, how are you going to throw?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He said his whole arm went numb and couldent fel it. Did anyone see him on the post game interview he was Damn near crying because of this whole thing.

I may not like Colt McCoy and do think he is a bit overrated but to call him a &)*$@ch for not coming back after probably a bad seperation is just ludacris.

Agreed. Worked his entire carrer to get here he let his team and every fan down by pusshing out. He is either the biggest puss or primadona in college football. I mean hell at least bradford was CRUSHED when he was injured and tried to make a comeback to get injured again. This puss has a bruise and sat out of the biggest game of his career.

Yeah, Bradford came back in 5 weeks later after god knows how many treatments and shots only to be yanked in the UT game. You make no sense, don't beat the OU drum pal.

Colt is a player and I would not mind this kid calling the signals here. Maybe a 2nd round pick after we take a LT. But for anyone to judge him is ridiculous. You all really think that hit scared him so much that he pulled himself out or he was thinking about his pro career?

How about the fact that if he torched Bama's D he would be an instant top 15 pick. Pull your heads from your asses. This kid will be a good player for someone.