PLEASE Do not draft Colt McCoy

smuvtalker

I'm sorry, there is no way this guy should be a Buffalo Bill. I don't care how much of an arm he has, this kid is as tough as wet tissue paper. I'm not a medical doctor, nor was I the one on the field who took that hit, but that had to be one of the weakest hits I've ever seen knock someone out of the game! I mean, come on! Are you kidding me? This is the national championship, this is for all the marbles, the pinnacle of the college football stage, and you're "the one" who your teams hopes rest on! And you take a hit like that and just effing quit??? Your whole effing team is counting on you, you're the undenied leader, and that is enough to take you out? I'm sorry, the only way I'm not goin back in the game is if I'm dead.

I don't post often, but I had to voice my opinion on this one. I don't want this guy on the Bills.

I'm not sure he's regarded as having that strong of an arm.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, there is no way this guy should be a Buffalo Bill. I don't care how much of an arm he has, this kid is as tough as wet tissue paper. I'm not a medical doctor, nor was I the one on the field who took that hit, but that had to be one of the weakest hits I've ever seen knock someone out of the game! I mean, come on! Are you kidding me? This is the national championship, this is for all the marbles, the pinnacle of the college football stage, and you're "the one" who your teams hopes rest on! And you take a hit like that and just effing quit??? Your whole effing team is counting on you, you're the undenied leader, and that is enough to take you out? I'm sorry, the only way I'm not goin back in the game is if I'm dead.

I don't post often, but I had to voice my opinion on this one. I don't want this guy on the Bills.

With idiotic comments like these, it's a good thing you don't post very often. It spares the rest of us.

I will sign the petition to not draft McCoy. What is they hype about this guy all about? Massively overrated IMO

:unsure:

The guy with the highest completion percentage in the history of college football is MASSIVELY overrated?

My god, some of you people kill me. I hate this time of year when everyone becomes an expert because they saw a game, heard a stat, or study up on the mock drafts.

:unsure:

The guy with the highest completion percentage in the history of college football is MASSIVELY overrated?

My god, some of you people kill me. I hate this time of year when everyone becomes an expert because they saw a game, heard a stat, or study up on the mock drafts.

:w00t:

If body language is a gauge, his post game interview certainly didn't do him any favors.

+1

What a fake post game interview cry. His body language and his comments only indicated how much he gave up.... It was like he was reading a list of things someone told him to say (*cough* his dad)

Yeah, what a jackass. :unsure:

Guy plays 4 years to get back to the moment where he can be the one to lead his team to a NATL title and a freak injury forces him to watch a winnable game get flushed down the toilet. Plus all that classy giving credit to his team, Gilbert and Alabama.

Some of yall are pretty sorry....

Yeah, what a jackass. :unsure:

Guy plays 4 years to get back to the moment where he can be the one to lead his team to a NATL title and a freak injury forces him to watch a winnable game get flushed down the toilet. Plus all that classy giving credit to his team, Gilbert and Alabama.

Some of yall are pretty sorry....

I really don't think it was a winnable game. Despite not playing a great game, Alabama was clearly better. They tried to give the game away with terrible special teams mistakes early on and Texas could only score 6 points- WITH McCoy.

McCoy had a great career and should fully recover- I think I heard it was nerve damage. No way he should have tried to come back- Health is more important that a football game

His worth in the Draft is dropping big-time and he was definitely feeling the pressure of that...Babbling on about how ughh ughh my arm is fine, but I just cant feel it ughh ughh like I fell asleep on it...That was the best Gilbert could have played ughh ughh...Watch it again koolaid.

I really don't think it was a winnable game. Despite not playing a great game, Alabama was clearly better. They tried to give the game away with terrible special teams mistakes early on and Texas could only score 6 points- WITH McCoy.

McCoy had a great career and should fully recover- I think I heard it was nerve damage. No way he should have tried to come back- Health is more important that a football game

Alabama was definitely the better team, but Texas could have very easily won this game. Texas didn't score 6 points with McCoy, they scored ZERO. He was hurt on the 1st drive of the game. Gilbert was shellshocked for 2 quarters and if anyone gave this game away it was UT with that ridiculous shovel pass disaster at the end of the half. Despite all the errant throws, turnovers and general mistakes, it was still a 3 point game with 2 minutes to go. If one of the best college QBs in the nation couldn't make a 3 point difference over a true freshman, then I don't know what to tell you.

Wow, you people are !@#$s. I've seen Colt take some hits that no other QB would EVER have come back from. Colt has a lot of faults, but toughness isn't one of them.

Yes, I don't think Colt is worth a 1st round pick, but his toughness, leadership, and will for the game of football are his best attributes.

Alabama was definitely the better team, but Texas could have very easily won this game. Texas didn't score 6 points with McCoy, they scored ZERO. He was hurt on the 1st drive of the game. Gilbert was shellshocked for 2 quarters and if anyone gave this game away it was UT with that ridiculous shovel pass disaster at the end of the half. Despite all the errant throws, turnovers and general mistakes, it was still a 3 point game with 2 minutes to go. If one of the best college QBs in the nation couldn't make a 3 point difference over a true freshman, then I don't know what to tell you.

You are so !@#$in in love with this kid aren't you...The shovel pass in no way was Gilberts fault

Gilbert was shellshocked for 2 quarters and if anyone gave this game away it was UT with that ridiculous shovel pass disaster at the end of the half.

I said to my friend who was watching it with me: There was no greater preparation for this game, than being a Bills fan. That shovel pass was a very Billsesque move. :unsure:

Seriously, if it wasn't for these Bills, I would be devastated right now.

I said to my friend who was watching it with me: There was no greater preparation for this game, than being a Bills fan. That shovel pass was a very Billsesque move. :unsure:

Seriously, if it wasn't for these Bills, I would be devastated right now.

wtf was with that TO with 15 seconds left? Good lord get to the locker room and staunch the bleeding!

That was almost as stupid as Sabans idiotic FG attempt that invited you guys back into the game.

You are so !@#$in in love with this kid aren't you...The shovel pass in no way was Gilberts fault

Why did they call a timeout, then do a shovel pass? With the kid in there, they should have taken a knee......heck, If I am Alabama, I would have gone for it instead of kicking the field goal- figuring they would take a knee if they got the ball