PLEASE Do not draft Colt McCoy

smuvtalker

I'm sorry, there is no way this guy should be a Buffalo Bill. I don't care how much of an arm he has, this kid is as tough as wet tissue paper. I'm not a medical doctor, nor was I the one on the field who took that hit, but that had to be one of the weakest hits I've ever seen knock someone out of the game! I mean, come on! Are you kidding me? This is the national championship, this is for all the marbles, the pinnacle of the college football stage, and you're "the one" who your teams hopes rest on! And you take a hit like that and just effing quit??? Your whole effing team is counting on you, you're the undenied leader, and that is enough to take you out? I'm sorry, the only way I'm not goin back in the game is if I'm dead.

I don't post often, but I had to voice my opinion on this one. I don't want this guy on the Bills.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And nows hes running around the sideline and walking around fine... But hes too hurt to play?

Hes just thinking about the money right now

that's the only thing I can think of.....effing ridiculous. What happened to playing for the love of the game? What happened to wanting to win?

He's just observing his draft stock dropping is all.

I agree. For all the "supposed" talent that this guy has, this injury, on a suspect hit, in the national title game, it's got to make some GM's and coaches really question this guy's heart....i would at least think.

I am still dumbfounded by this guy being so quick to come out of the game like that....

I love all the wanna-be trainers in here. YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED. He was taken in for x-rays, then family members had to come to the locker room. Apparently something serious happened or he would be back in there.

Freaking brain surgeons in here. Too bad some of you couldn't take that hit instead.