Just a little side from the Bills for 30 seconds.

Lv-Bills

Has some extremely incredible good looking women. Every time they pan their crowd, I'm like. Geez, who knew. And the group of Hornettes dancing in the little shorts, in front of the band....hottest majorette, band girls ever.

Way to go Frogs!

:flirt:

Has some extremely incredible good looking women. Every time they pan their crowd, I'm like. Geez, who knew. And the group of Hornettes dancing in the little shorts, in front of the band....hottest majorette, band girls ever.

Way to go Frogs!

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::worthy::flirt::worthy::beer:

Way to go Frogs!

:lol:

Yeah, I noticed that :lol: They stand up very well to the test of HD

I wish the same could be said for them women of Boise. I remember seeing one that looked as if she was just released from the burn unit, a 270 pound cheerleader, and a 40 year old playing what appeared to be a xylophone. They looked like a roving pack of wild carnies smattered with orange and blue warpaint.

I wish the same could be said for them women of Boise. I remember seeing one that looked as if she was just released from the burn unit, a 270 pound cheerleader, and a 40 year old playing what appeared to be a xylophone. They looked like a roving pack of wild carnies smattered with orange and blue warpaint.

Ouch!

Way to go Frogs!

Yeah, they even rival the USC song girls.

Because of them I wanted TCU to win.

I just wish I could have been there to comfort them when they lost.

Way to go Frogs!

haha, how awesome is this? I was thinking the exact same thing everytime they'd do a crowd shot.

I had the misfortune of seeing one of the Boise majorettes.

I have found video of what I thought was a 40 year old playing the xylophone from last night's game. However, it wasn't a xylophone, it was a cowbell, and she is rocking out on it!

I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Come on now, the focus here was on TCU's crowd and tight short wearing majorettes! Focus, focus.

I have found video of what I thought was a 40 year old playing the xylophone from last night's game. However, it wasn't a xylophone, it was a cowbell, and she is rocking out on it!

Too bad they weren't playing

! :thumbsup: