Its going to be Billick

why do people always assume the head coach makes the picks? Baltimore has one of the best GMs in football in Ozzie Newsome and he is responsible for their picks, it certainly was not Billick

Billick never developed any kind of an offense in Baltimore even though he is supposed to be this guru

yes Billick won a super bowl but it had nothing to do with his offense which happened to go 5 games without scoring an offensive TD that year

Barry Switzer also has a super bowl ring as a head coach, should the Bills be talking to him?....it doesnt always mean the guy was a good head coach

The guy's got a winning record and a Super Bowl ring....what else is more important to judge a coach on than wins?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

please run an IP check lori, inform these losers of all the trolls i own. that would be a big fat zero, meaning i have 500 or so posts since late '08. there is a life outside of the internet lori, i suggest giving it a try

Actually, I'm working on a story from the basketball game I covered "outside the internet" earlier this evening, and just stopped by here to check out the ongoing hilarity in this thread. Appreciate the suggestion, though.

Guest three3
these are the same guys who spend 20 hours a day working, sleeping on a coach in the office and you think that they don't keep tabs on any possible person that can help them down the line, or remember a coach who put up a good game plan against them in 1998 .

i'm sure they have compartmentalized those coaching depth charts in their minds after 10 years have passed, it is such valuable information 10 years after the fact, isn't it?

Guest three3
Actually, I'm working on a story from the basketball game I covered "outside the internet" earlier this evening, and just stopped by here to check out the ongoing hilarity in this thread. Appreciate the suggestion, though.

it's nice to know we have a similar sense of humor, lori. i've been getting some good laughs from these billick supporters too

it's nice to know we have a similar sense of humor, lori. i've been getting some good laughs from these billick supporters too

What you fail to recognize though is that she was laughing AT YOU! This is getting sad. If you're not careful, you will soon reach legendary proportions only seen by a rare few around these parts (Bildo, et al).

Guest three3
Maybe you should get back to that life you keep talking about

wait, i'm not judging you people.

here is the tell-tale indicator of a true football guru: who was the '98-'99 offensive coordinator of the arizona cardinals?

Guest three3

you people seem to defend billick with vigor. just like you defended jauron. just like you defended the glove wearing mary.

congrats on batting 0 for 3