Its going to be Billick

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you think it was partially his fault that his offenses never developed? why is that so hard for you to admit?

Irony about those 15 or so posts in this one thread urging people to get a life eh?

Anyway Billick was annointed an O guru in Minnisota after tremendous success over several seasons ( i took the 20 seconds to confrim it before spewing it. With a high speed internet connection it takes very little time to confirm assertions stated as facts).

Irrespective of any opinions on his coaching ability, the ring he has speaks a little more convincingly woudn't you say? Coaching is about winning, and he is a career winner, happy for him to bring that to Buffalo on any coat tails he choses.

Guest three3
But who was his DC that he rode the coattails of?

newsflash: most NFL coaches do NOT know coordinators from coaching staffs from a decade ago. that type of memorization is for fanboy-nerds

sorry for not memorizing every coordinator for every team in every year of nfl history. i actually have a life.

billick rode a great defense to success. he was hired because of his offensive prowess. remind me, how good was his offense in baltimore?

yea, that's right, it pretty much sucked

I hate when I see those types of comments on this board. Being a true Buffalo Bill fan is a way of life , and yes , you are expected to know every detail about any prospective coach/player that may have the slightest chance of becoming employed by the Buffalo Bills. :flirt:

Guest three3
Irony about those 15 or so posts in this one thread urging people to get a life eh?

Anyway Billick was annointed an O guru in Minnisota after tremendous success over several seasons ( i took the 20 seconds to confrim it before spewing it. With a high speed internet connection it takes very little time to confirm assertions stated as facts).

Irrespective of any opinions on his coaching ability, the ring he has speaks a little more convincingly woudn't you say? Coaching is about winning, and he is a career winner, happy for him to bring that to Buffalo on any coat tails he choses.

what do i have, 500 posts since late '08? yea, i'm really spending my life here

Guest three3
I hate when I see those types of comments on this board. Being a true Buffalo Bill fan is a way of life , and yes , you are expected to know every detail about any prospective coach/player that may have the slightest chance of becoming employed by the Buffalo Bills. :flirt:

not even a bills fan anymore. ralph lost my business many years ago. he has to EARN it back

newsflash: most NFL coaches do NOT know coordinators from coaching staffs from a decade ago. that type of memorization is for fanboy-nerds

It is best to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

But then, it's a little too late for that.

they know assistants to the running back coach from 10 years ago you fool

you just can't deal with the fact that billick's team won the super bowl in spite of his offense. he was brought in as HC because of his offensive knowledge. why can't you admit they won in spite of billick? he is a failure

The team that he was the head coach of won the :flirt: SB and he is a failure? What are you?

I don't have much of a life and I am a bit of a loser, so I would appreciate you not making fun of me.

Thanks in advance.

thebug

what do i have, 500 posts since late '08? yea, i'm really spending my life here

42 (and counting) today, more than all but two of the other losers here. And if you hurry, you can catch Dellapelle for second place before midnight.

:flirt:

Guest three3
they know assistants to the running back coach from 10 years ago you fool

no, actually they don't. they might know a handful from 10 years ago because they worked with them or know them personally but i guarantee they don't have more than handful from 10 years ago memorized. if they do have more than 10 teams coordinators from over a decade ago then they are spending their time improperly. memorizing **** like that is for you fanboy losers

Guest three3
42 (and counting) today, more than all but two of the other losers here. And if you hurry, you can catch Dellapelle for second place before midnight.

:flirt:

please run an IP check lori, inform these losers of all the trolls i own. that would be a big fat zero, meaning i have 500 or so posts since late '08. there is a life outside of the internet lori, i suggest giving it a try

no, actually they don't. they might know a handful from 10 years ago because they worked with them or know them personally but i guarantee they don't have more than handful from 10 years ago memorized. if they do have more than 10 teams coordinators from over a decade ago then they are spending their time improperly. memorizing **** like that is for you fanboy losers

these are the same guys who spend 20 hours a day working, sleeping on a coach in the office and you think that they don't keep tabs on any possible person that can help them down the line, or remember a coach who put up a good game plan against them in 1998 .

please run an IP check lori, inform these losers of all the trolls i own. that would be a big fat zero, meaning i have 500 or so posts since late '08. there is a life outside of the internet lori, i suggest giving it a try

without the internet your magizines would get awfully sticky