Its going to be Billick

actually, that is the type of thing that you losers would devote time to. you obviously have your priorities straight: what matters in life is knowledge of coordinators from a decade ago. that is what it is all about, isn't it?

So basicially you were making stuff up that he had talent, because you don't know. You like making stuff up to prove your point?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he had talent on that offense. he couldn't do much with it

In 9 season they went through 5 QB's if im not mistaken, so obviously he didnt have enough talent on the offense. Because of bad scouting or lack of bringing in a QB that was good.

You keep making pointless and dumb arguements you know very little about

Billick had a lot of the same players the year before....how did that work out?

the qb and the running back made the difference

just think if we added a left tackle and qb how much better we would be

Guest three3
In 9 season they went through 5 QB's if im not mistaken, so obviously he didnt have enough talent on the offense. Because of bad scouting or lack of bringing in a QB that was good.

You keep making pointless and dumb arguements you know very little about

don't you think it was partially his fault that his offenses never developed? why is that so hard for you to admit?

Is there a coach all Bills fans would like? :flirt:

Come on what were we thinking about Marv Levy in 1986? Did anyone forget about his 1st NFL HC job?

Team Year Wins Loss Tie Win% Finished Season Post season info

KC 1978 4 12 0 .250 5th in AFC West

KC 1979 7 9 0 .438 5th in AFC West

KC 1980 8 8 0 .500 3rd in AFC West

KC 1981 9 7 0 .563 3rd in AFC West

KC 1982 3 6 0 .333 4th in AFC West

KC Total 31 42 0 .425

I think coaching is a lot like investing, past earnings do not indicate future results.

the qb and the running back made the difference

just think if we added a left tackle and qb how much better we would be

they added a rookie QB who they didnt ask to do much and a RB who wasnt their primary back....McGahee and McClain played bigger roles in the offense last year then Ray Rice so again, Billick had a lot of the same players the year before Cameron took over the offense

sorry for not memorizing every coordinator for every team in every year of nfl history. i actually have a life.

billick rode a great defense to success. he was hired because of his offensive prowess. remind me, how good was his offense in baltimore?

yea, that's right, it pretty much sucked

If you can't get your facts straight, then don't post. Stop wasting everyone's time. Don't go away mad, just go away.

Is there a coach all Bills fans would like? :thumbsup:

Come on what were we thinking about Marv Levy in 1986? Did anyone forget about his 1st NFL HC job?

Team Year Wins Loss Tie Win% Finished Season Post season info

KC 1978 4 12 0 .250 5th in AFC West

KC 1979 7 9 0 .438 5th in AFC West

KC 1980 8 8 0 .500 3rd in AFC West

KC 1981 9 7 0 .563 3rd in AFC West

KC 1982 3 6 0 .333 4th in AFC West

KC Total 31 42 0 .425

I think coaching is a lot like investing, past earnings do not indicate future results.

Great post.

It's not like if Billick were to come here, things would go down the same way they did in Baltimore.

(Oh and only to Bills fans would things going down the same way be a bad thing.) :flirt:

After having Wade Philips, Greg Williams, Mike Mularkey and Dick Jauron -- A guy like Billick is more than welcome to coach our team any time. He will be able to put together a strong staff and bring this franchise back. Some of you are just clueless ..

don't you think it was partially his fault that his offenses never developed? why is that so hard for you to admit?

9 years 6 times top 11 in total points , I wouldn't call that a disaster . Remeber they are playing ball control making this stat even more impressive

Well, you seemed REALLY proud to know that Billick rode the coatails of a DC. Not only were you PROUD to remember the name (not the right one) you were proud to remember that Billick had nothing to do with a win and got lucky that a DC built an amazing defense. You sir, are more pathetic.

He has such a great life, that he's not really grasping the point. The dude got called out and is making a bigger and bigger ass of himself with each passing post.

Yeah, but he had the culpepper/moss combo.

Moss/Cris Carter/Jake Reed combo with Randall Cunningham and Brad Johnson

Mike Tice is the only inner circle guy mentioned for Billick, but with Jack Del Rio appearing safe in Jax, I don't know if Tice would leave.

Maybe Fassell will come in again as OC and bring his star QB from the UFL...what?

Guest three3
He has such a great life, that he's not really grasping the point. The dude got called out and is making a bigger and bigger ass of himself with each passing post.

you just can't deal with the fact that billick's team won the super bowl in spite of his offense. he was brought in as HC because of his offensive knowledge. why can't you admit they won in spite of billick? he is a failure

I've got to wonder how much of the offensive problems in Baltimore were Billick, and how much of it was other factors. If you look at 2006, when Billick took over play-calling after firing Fassell halfway through, and they had an old Steve McNair at QB, they finished #12 in the NFL at 23pts/game.

I think the problem might have been the whole organization's inability to find a solid QB.

Oh oh.....

they added a rookie QB who they didnt ask to do much and a RB who wasnt their primary back....McGahee and McClain played bigger roles in the offense last year then Ray Rice so again, Billick had a lot of the same players the year before Cameron took over the offense

I'm sorry but Kyle Boller is not the same as Joe Flacco, even if he is a rookie. Mcnair played six games in 2007

you just can't deal with the fact that billick's team won the super bowl in spite of his offense. he was brought in as HC because of his offensive knowledge. why can't you admit they won in spite of billick? he is a failure

he adapted to what he had , which was a once in a generation d. I guess he have played like the jets this year and pissed away half of season by throwing the ball all over the yard without it being needed . A good coach adapts to his players. He had a great d , good o line good, running backs , below average qb and recievers. so yeah he playedito close to the vest and won games . It is possible if the ravens spent their time and money on offensive instead of defense he would have had a world class offense like he had with the vikings

But who was his DC that he rode the coattails of?