Its going to be Billick

This is the guy I want.

A winner, Not a wooss.. Tough, arrogant, wants to come to B-Lo.

Wont take crap from the press or players, won with a great D, OK O, in Baltimore. Young Enough.

I have had my eye on him since he was fired. This would be a huge upgrade. BTW he had Good drafts in Baltimore.

F Cowher, he is over rated, how many AFC Championship games did he blow, 3,4??? Yes he was good, But Billick won as many Super bowls in a lot less time.

He will be signed by Friday

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he rode rex ryan's coattails to the super bowl win.

hailed as an offensive genius before becoming a head coach, billick's baltimore offenses were average if not below average

he blows as do you

You are not worthy a put down, Ryan was NOT the DC, then It was Marvin Lewis

hailed as an offensive genius before becoming a head coach, billick's baltimore offenses were average if not below average

he blows as do you

Marvin Lewis says hi. Ryan was two DC's after him I believe (Nolan in between).

I would be perfectly happy with Billick. I really think it will be Cowher, Billick or Schottenheimer.

I was conviced that Marty was not interested based on his repeatedly stating that he is comfortably retired and there was no chance he was coming back to coaching. But I just saw an article on WGRZ.com that had a comment from Marty that was significantly less definite regarding his future in coaching. He said something like "at this point, it is unlikely that will be coaching the Bills"

Guest three3

ok so he rode lewis and ryan to success. the point is billick got lucky. where was his explosive offense in baltimore? nowhere

he blows as do you

Um, Rex Ryan wasn't the defensive coordinator for Baltimore in 2000 ...

Uhh Dick head, Ryan was NOT the DC, then It was Marvin Lewis

Marvin Lewis says hi. Ryan was two DC's after him I believe (Nolan in between).

Don't let facts get in the way of a mindless rant! :flirt:

he blows as do you

Haha, Rex Ryan? Rex Ryan was the Defensive Line coach for the Baltimore Ravens in 2000 when the Ravens won the Super Bowl. I doubt Billick rode off hs Defensive Line coach. Rex Ryan was never the Defensive coordinator till 2004/2005 in Baltimore

Marvin Lewis was the Defensive Coordinator of the Ravens in 2000.

You keep showing how very little you know about football with each post you make.

Guest three3
Don't let facts get in the way of a mindless rant! :flirt:

sorry for not memorizing every coordinator for every team in every year of nfl history. i actually have a life.

billick rode a great defense to success. he was hired because of his offensive prowess. remind me, how good was his offense in baltimore?

yea, that's right, it pretty much sucked

he blows as do you

Factual inaccuracies aside, this post cracked me up.

ok so he rode lewis and ryan to success. the point is billick got lucky. where was his explosive offense in baltimore? nowhere

You don't get lucky when your defense is a stud through several DCs. That is a sign he helped keep that defense strong himself. That aint luck.

Also, worst part was Kyle boller, which would piss us off becuase QB is one of our biggest problems.

sorry for not memorizing every coordinator for every team in every year of nfl history. i actually have a life.

billick rode a great defense to success. he was hired because of his offensive prowess. remind me, how good was his offense in baltimore?

Stop acting like everything you post is correct then if you have a life. Your the one who keeps posting false information as if its correct. Then when you prove you wrong you play the "I have a life" card.

This is the guy I want.

A winner, Not a wooss.. Tough, arrogant, wants to come to B-Lo.

Wont take crap from the press or players, won with a great D, OK O, in Baltimore. Young Enough.

I have had my eye on him since he was fired. This would be a huge upgrade. BTW he had Good drafts in Baltimore.

Sounds a lot like Gregg Williams.

I can't get the '06 game out of my head when he punted here on the 35 on 4th&2; which incidentally also sounds like Gregg Williams.

Give it up! He won a Super Bowl. That's all that matters!

Sounds a lot like Gregg Williams.

I can't get the '06 game out of my head when he punted here on the 35 on 4th&2; which incidentally also sounds like Gregg Williams.

Come on he is no GW,.... This guy is a winner, Bright, Not a puss,... would love to come to Buffalo