Billick calls Mike Tice

As I understand it from a highly reliable sourse, the Bills will name BIllick their new coach shortly. He has all but wrapped up his staff....I know it is all rumor, but this source is trust worthy....

Haha, give WGR some time to read your post. They will be sure to start spreading the rumor soon. Since they started the "Billick putting a coaching staff for the Bills job" rumor with no cited sources.

if i had been drinking a beer, it would have been all over my computer screen.

That was awesome !!!!!! LMAO :flirt:

oh and too stay on topic, I say no to Billick or Tice.

If Cowher is out I would settle for Billick. But meat head Mike Tice would be quite uninspiring as an OC.

This is the guy I want.

A winner, Not a wooss.. Tough, arrogant, wants to come to B-Lo.

Wont take crap from the press or players, won with a great D, OK O, in Baltimore. Young Enough.

I have had my eye on him since he was fired. This would be a huge upgrade. BTW he had Good drafts in Baltimore.

Right, and Shanny didn't have the 'Skins job a few weeks ago.

The thing is, we have no idea what is really going on with any of this. For all we know

Cowher could be looking for houses in OP right now. The only time we'll know what is

really going on is when the HC is named, and we still won't know even 85% of the backstory

anyway.

Don't miss this post.

If Mike Tice is an assistant HC can we make him an OC? Is that a lateral move?

If they pay him more mit is up to him if he wants to make a lateral move I would think.

Assistant coaches cannot be contacted by other teams off-season? They need a better union negotiator if that is the case.