unsubstantiated rumors thread: COWER TO BUFFALO!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is any truth to this, I could see 1 yr with more years as options. Maybe Cowher is going to groom a head coach for a year or 2 to take over for him as he is being groomed to be the GM and take over for Nix after a year or 2.

I dunno could be possible though.

This is all hooey - I have recieved confirmation that Brian Billick will be named the Bills HC shortly. He is all but done assembling his staff. I would rather have Cower, but Billick is unquestionably an upgrade.

Finally, some confirmation. I can sleep easy tonight and stop incessantly checking for updates.

I just heard from a friend of mine that he signed up for a Wegmans Shoppers Club Card. No WAY this rumor isn't true!

I rarely post...but a friend of mine who is close to Cowhers wife told me that Cowher is also going to star in a VH1 reality show. They have also roped in those two TO show girls to help him find his way in the world. I am also told that he will be given the key to city. The mayor will make him swear to accomplish certain goals in exchange but he will decide to sell tundra hats instead.

saw this over on bbmb. odd site, this is probably a bunch of bullocks, but notice the time of the post, this thing knew the bills were firing the entire coaching staff before it was announced, so maybe they know something. the repeated misspellings also points to it being a bunch of bullocks, but who knows?

http://www.eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1228

saw this over on bbmb. odd site, this is probably a bunch of bullocks, but notice the time of the post, this thing knew the bills were firing the entire coaching staff before it was announced, so maybe they know something. the repeated misspellings also points to it being a bunch of bullocks, but who knows?

http://www.eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1228

it does have some merit for me just because they knew of all the firings at 6:30 this morning and ESPN broke it at 1 pm. i hope this is true.

Who would www.EastAurora.org have "learned" this information from?

And their report is dated 6:30AM, Monday morning, which would suggest their information was gathered on Sunday or Sunday night

All day Monday, reports have suggested that Cowher intends to return to CBS

I haven't seen a report form EastAurora.org today refuting that point

For me, all of this is hyperbole ... ESPN, Glazer, EastAurora.org, etc.

Let's wait for the announcement and then we can start to strategize about what type of team the Bills will be in 2009

Until then, it's really just a guessing game by ESPN and the rest of the media pack, and members of Two Bills Drive as well