unsubstantiated rumors thread: COWER TO BUFFALO!!

there are probably only 4 people in buffalo close enough to kelly, not including his family, that would be privy to that info.

one of them got "fired" today.

unless your "source" is one of the other 3, i'm calling B.S.

IF IT IS ONE OF THE OTHER 3..............

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I check this board all the time for updates, rumors, etc. This is my first time ever posting on here bc I have info I simply cannot contain. Bill Cowher has a deal in place with Buffalo for a one year deal for 7MM. I got this from a source in Buffalo that is close to Jim Kelly. Don't know if this is true, but this source has been correct in the past. My question: Is it a one year deal due to a potential of no NFL in 2011?? I find it odd, but thats what I was just told tonight by a person who is close to Jim Kelly. Yes, I'll get bashed for this. Just passing what I heard because this is too juicy not to let everyone know. And if it happens I better get mad props from everyone!! You heard it here first!! Go Bills!

no way under coach would agree to a 1 year deal! absolutely NO WAY!!!

OK, I check this board all the time for updates, rumors, etc. This is my first time ever posting on here bc I have info I simply cannot contain. Bill Cowher has a deal in place with Buffalo for a one year deal for 7MM. I got this from a source in Buffalo that is close to Jim Kelly. Don't know if this is true, but this source has been correct in the past. My question: Is it a one year deal due to a potential of no NFL in 2011?? I find it odd, but thats what I was just told tonight by a person who is close to Jim Kelly. Yes, I'll get bashed for this. Just passing what I heard because this is too juicy not to let everyone know. And if it happens I better get mad props from everyone!! You heard it here first!! Go Bills!

Keep trolling.

and who the !@#$ is your source? Baghdad Bob?

I am NOT his source! I triple-guarantee you, Bill Cowher and his international gang of bastards are NOT coming to Buffalo! If they do, we will welcome them with shoes! He is not even within 100 miles of Buffalo! He is not in any place. Dick Jauron is still in control of the Buffalo Bills, and I will PROVE it to you! In ONE HOUR!

I am NOT his source! I triple-guarantee you, Bill Cowher is NOT coming to Buffalo! If he does, we will welcome him with shoes! He is not even within 100 miles of Buffalo! He is not in any place. Dick Jauron is still in control of the Buffalo Bills, and I will PROVE it to you! In ONE HOUR!

LOL! very funny!

I am NOT his source! I triple-guarantee you, Bill Cowher and his international gang of bastards are NOT coming to Buffalo! If they do, we will welcome them with shoes! He is not even within 100 miles of Buffalo! He is not in any place. Dick Jauron is still in control of the Buffalo Bills, and I will PROVE it to you! In ONE HOUR!

Bob! Welcome back! You need to post more.