Wes Welker Injury

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel kind of bad, but my first reaction to seeing Welker's injury was that of happiness and fulfillment. The fact that he injured himself doing one of his signature midget jukes on a play in the slot made it more fulfilling.

The only possible injury that could make me happier is if Tony Siragusa gets his leg rolled on during a sideline update and has to eat meatballs one-handed on crutches for the rest of his life.

Sorry for the venom. Just wanted to see if anyone else's initial reaction to the Welker injury was joy.

Did you ever see Shallow Hal?

You DO know that this kind of stuff comes back to you, don't you?

No. He is a good player. We need more good players in the league so we can enjoy higher level of plays in the NFL. Otherwise, you should just watch UFL. Just because the Bills get torched by good players doesn't mean we should get any enjoyment out of seeing those players get hurt. We should hope for the Bills to get to their level so that they are competitive.

agree. UDFA makes good. Nice story.

all speculation, they wouldnt meet with cowher 2-3 times and then on the 3rd time say how u doing..... cowher to bills on tues

I hate the Patriots

I hate their players

But I'd never wish injuries on anyone

It's surprising the injury was a non-contact injury and based on a cut he made. He's a slot receiver who's always out in space with all sorts of linebackers and secondary players closing in. I figured if Welker would ever be injured, it would be a contact injury.

I feel kind of bad, but my first reaction to seeing Welker's injury was that of happiness and fulfillment. The fact that he injured himself doing one of his signature midget jukes on a play in the slot made it more fulfilling.

The only possible injury that could make me happier is if Tony Siragusa gets his leg rolled on during a sideline update and has to eat meatballs one-handed on crutches for the rest of his life.

Sorry for the venom. Just wanted to see if anyone else's initial reaction to the Welker injury was joy.

i wish for him to get traded to the weakest team in the league. not an injury.

i wish i had his kind of medical attention though, thats for sure! (still not a reason to wish for his injury)

by the way stuff like this you gotta keep to yourself man.

Are you guys crazy? I laughed when I saw that happen, the only thing that could have made me laugh harder was if it was Brady getting tore up. As a fan of the Bills I'd laugh if everyone on that bunch of cheaters broke their legs. If that makes me a bad person then color me bad.

Are you guys crazy? I laughed when I saw that happen, the only thing that could have made me laugh harder was if it was Brady getting tore up. As a fan of the Bills I'd laugh if everyone on that bunch of cheaters broke their legs. If that makes me a bad person then color me bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxPplp9x_rQ...feature=related

Yeah, I didn't shed a tear when I heard about the injury, nor did I feel bad about it. Can't say that I actively rooted for the guy to get hurt, but it's football- **** happens.

Darryl Stingley

Mike Utley

Dennis Byrd

Kevin Everett

Joe Theisman

"Just wanted to see if anyone else's initial reaction to the Welker injury was joy" Uh, no :flirt:

No. You're a moron.

Darryl Stingley

Mike Utley

Dennis Byrd

Kevin Everett

Joe Theisman

"Just wanted to see if anyone else's initial reaction to the Welker injury was joy" Uh, no :flirt:

I can remember Clint Malarchuk playing in Boston the season after his throat was slashed, the fans near the glass were all making throat slashing gestures towards him as he made his way in net. I didn't like it, but I understood it.

I can remember Clint Malarchuk playing in Boston the season after his throat was slashed, the fans near the glass were all making throat slashing gestures towards him as he made his way in net. I didn't like it, but I understood it.

Clint was fine and playng again very soon after. He has a scar I am sure but the inury was not a blown knee and likely career ender as is Welkers injury. Clint shouold be proud of that day he is a true survivor.

Anyway it is bad karma to revel in someone elses health issue.

I hate the Pats* as much or more than the next Bills fan, but even I don't root for injuries, so, no, I wasn't happy to see this. That said, I don't really like Welker as a player, for some of the reasons above, plus the way he handled himself on the way out of Miami--he didn't thank them at all for taking a chance on him, and seemed to bad mouth them on his way out the door, which to me at least, showed very little class (similar to his overwrought displays on the field and his incessant whining to the refs, but that part may come with the New England* territory--after all, when you usually do get all the calls go your way, you may get used to that)......

If he got hurt while trying to injure another player than I would root for that but he got hurt making a play. I would love to have a coach and qb that could make welker from dud to stud as the cheaters did. Yes alot of his picks etc do seem somewhat near illegal but hey until the refs call it run it

Welker was not a dud before he got to NE. In fact I think he caught 60 + passes his last year in Miami or about 20 more catches then Evans had this year. I do not like him, because he looks like a cocky little prick, but the guy is a football player & a competitor in every sense of the word. I wish the Bills had more players like Welker on the team. Actually , I wish the bills had A PLAYER like Welker on the team.