Attention NC Wallers!

BillsFanNC

:unsure: No doubt. I've got 37 degrees and not a drop of precipitation and the school just called to say that they are closing at 11:00. And why do people clean out the milk, bread, and eggs? Are you supposed to make french toast when it snows? I've been here 14 years and never saw snow last for more than 2 days. They act like you're going to meet the fate of the Donner party. :lol:

The panic is in full swing here in the Triangle with the approaching big winter storm.... :unsure:

Expecting 2 inches, huh? :lol:

My brother always loved watching rednecks driving in the snow when he lived in NC. Four wheel drive doesn't mean four wheel stop, Bubba!

:unsure: No doubt. I've got 37 degrees and not a drop of precipitation and the school just called to say that they are closing at 11:00. And why do people clean out the milk, bread, and eggs? Are you supposed to make french toast when it snows? I've been here 14 years and never saw snow last for more than 2 days. They act like you're going to meet the fate of the Donner party. :lol:

Not to mention, eggs and milk are two of the worst things to stock up on when the power could go out.

So school play was postponed, school was cancelled, and daughter is home. Temperature is holding at 37 and not a drop of anything in the sky. That's not stopping the local media from going into complete panicked frenzy mode though. :lol:

We spoda be getting anywhere between 6-12 in Richmond last I heard. Kiddies are way peeved that snow is coming after school today..as today was last day before break :lol::P

Gotta drive to the Triangle tomorrow for early Christmas with my brother in law...hope they get snow there and not rain. He doesn't have kids, and my kids NEED to be outside for a few hrs or it gunna be a long visit :unsure:

We spoda be getting anywhere between 6-12 in Richmond last I heard. Kiddies are way peeved that snow is coming after school today..as today was last day before break :w00t::w00t:

Gotta drive to the Triangle tomorrow for early Christmas with my brother in law...hope they get snow there and not rain. He doesn't have kids, and my kids NEED to be outside for a few hrs or it gunna be a long visit :thumbsup:

Depends what part of triangle west of raleigh could be a winter wonderland, raleigh and east could be cold rain.