BUF@KC official game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's was a ugly game, but a win is a win. Let's enjoy this win because this will probably be our last win of the season.

Besides Fitz's runs and block, his passes and decision making sucked today. I hope Brohm gets a shot at some point by the end of the season (doubt it happens though).

He wants a flag? Does a flag EVER get thrown there? Go pound sand, ya ^&%%$!

Actually, yes. Happened earlier this year. The team behind got a 1st and goal at the 1 and scorede to win with no time on the clock.

KC had reason to want a flag. SCOTT MAULED THE INTENDED RECEIVER (#87) before the ball arrived. He likely would have caught it.

I'll take the rare sweeteness of victory, but we got away with one there.

We haven't heard from Adam in awhile. You might want to come up for air and give him a chance to respond.

And you both might want to take it to PM. or email. or whatever.

Just keep it out of here.

KC had reason to want a flag. SCOTT MAULED THE INTENDED RECEIVER (#87) before the ball arrived. He likely would have caught it.

The only way he was catching it was off a deflection from those idiots Byrd and Wilson.

And I thought Scott had his head turned around locating the ball and there was nothing more than incidental contact with their feet getting tangled.

Actually, yes. Happened earlier this year. The team behind got a 1st and goal at the 1 and scorede to win with no time on the clock.

there was barely contact. look up 'maul' in the dictionary

The only way he was catching it was off a deflection from those idiots Byrd and Wilson.

And I thought Scott had his head turned around locating the ball and there was nothing more than incidental contact with their feet getting tangled.

I watched it again in slo-mo. Yes, Scott got his head turned around, but his hand already had a death grip on the receivers jersey, pulling him out of the play. Wilson was flat-footed waitimg on the ball. The receiver was about to leap for the ball. Interference should have been called, but I'll take a win anyway I can get one.

Did the Chefs end up extending Cassell, or is he still under that 1 year tender? For their sakes, I hope that the latter.

Oh, no, they extended him to a good long deal for something like $40 million, with about half guaranteed, IIRC. Anyone have the exact numbers? He flat out sucks. I called that one last offseason--I don't always get them right, but I did this one. He was a product of the NE Cheatriot* system and when not surrounded by their talent (and extracurricular "aids") he's no better than a journeyman backup. The guy seriously can't hit anything over 15 yards......