If I were Jim, Thurman and Bruce...

DarthICE

I would tell this current bunch of 'Bills' to get bent and walk away. There isn't ONE player on this team that is going to be a Hall of Famer outside of MAYBE TO. These !@#$ing punks are nothing but overpaid, underperforming asses that have no idea on what it takes to be a winner.

What makes me sick is fans on here backing these current assclowns vs the guys who could actually WIN in the NFL. Superbowls my ass, no one has EVER or will EVER go to 4 straight again win or lose.

Maybe the best thing is a new owner coming in and moving them out of Buffalo, its more than apperant this current team has no !@#$ing clue what its about and from what I am reading tonight on this board, the Fans are willing to continually settle for clowns like Fewell possibly taking over.

Best thing for who? The retired players? The Twitter community? The best thing for me is for the team to stay in Buffalo another 50 years. Great win today! Go Bills!!!!!

Maybe the best thing is a new owner coming in and moving them out of Buffalo

Maybe the best thing is a new owner coming in and moving them out of Buffalo, its more than apperant this current team has no !@#$ing clue what its about and from what I am reading tonight on this board, the Fans are willing to continually settle for clowns like Fewell possibly taking over.

ha ha ha ha

I would tell this current bunch of 'Bills' to get bent and walk away. There isn't ONE player on this team that is going to be a Hall of Famer outside of MAYBE TO. These !@#$ing punks are nothing but overpaid, underperforming asses that have no idea on what it takes to be a winner.

What makes me sick is fans on here backing these current assclowns vs the guys who could actually WIN in the NFL. Superbowls my ass, no one has EVER or will EVER go to 4 straight again win or lose.

Why do you even waste your time spewing ur garbage.Ive got a novel idea,instead of the Bills moving why dont you move to another message board?

Dude, who put the sand in your v****a?

What should they say to former GM Levy?