Are you fricken KIDDING ME

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering....

1) what WAS the knee injury? Seems he is out a long time for something like a Meniscus tear (sp) if that is what it was.

2) why isn't he on IR if it is so bad?

3) Is this a way for him to draw some cash before retiring this offseason? hey don't rule it out. The guy is what 34? how many years has he played? he just got another 2-3 mill in his pocket. Is it time for him to retire?

I am sorry but this guy is fricken milking it.......

123125[/snapback]

Haha! No offense man, but to assume that this guy is ready to play and refuses play instead is crazy. You aren't really basing this on anything besides your desire to get him back out to help the team. I'm sure he loves watching the team lose and would rather just collect a check and sit on the bench with a completely healed leg. :lol:

I hope you are just hoping he gets out there rather than actually think he is sitting out as long as possible just for fun.

Haha! No offense man, but to assume that this guy is ready to play and refuses play instead is crazy.  You aren't really basing this on anything besides your desire to get him back out to help the team. I'm sure he loves watching the team lose and would rather just collect a check and sit on the bench with a completely healed leg.  :lol:

I hope you are just hoping he gets out there rather than actually think he is sitting out as long as possible just for fun.

123146[/snapback]

What is the knee injury? If the Bills would release this info instead of being all 'top secret' about it we would know the truth.

Funny, he has surgery just a couple days after the injury. so it's bad enough to have immediate surgery, but not bad enough to put him on IR? They release everyone elses info....why not this one?

I am wondering....

1) what WAS the knee injury?  Seems he is out a long time for something like a Meniscus tear (sp) if that is what it was.

2) why isn't he on IR if it is so bad?

3) Is this a way for him to draw some cash before retiring this offseason?  hey don't rule it out.  The guy is what 34?  how many years has he played?  he just got another 2-3 mill in his pocket.  Is it time for him to retire?

123140[/snapback]

Gotta love the conspiracy theorists on this board.

The NFL has an evil plot to keep the Bills down, Donahoe is simply setting this team up for a move out of the NFL, and now, Vincent is worried about a retirement plan?? I'm sure he doesn't have enough money to retire on....

He's 34, he's still in the league. That should say volumes about the guy's drive to compete in itself.

If he had a broken hand and was sitting out I would call it a problem.

Not sure of the extent of the problem, though.

I heard Mularkey on the radio this AM saying that he is getting better but he's not 100%.

Fnuuy, he has surgery just a couple days after the injury. so it's bad enough to have immediate surgery, but not bad enough to put him on IR?

123147[/snapback]

IR means you can't play for the rest of the season doesn't it?? They didn't put him on IR because they thought he would be ready to play early, but he isn't. Can't it be just because a 30 something year old isn't going to heal as fast as a JP Losman? Do you think this is the only case of someone healing behind schedule? I'm sure you'd really appreciate it if someone implied that you were taking a few sick days off from work for no reason without actually knowing anything about your sickenss.

I am sorry but this guy is fricken milking it.......

123125[/snapback]

Is there any objective evidence of this whatsoever or is it merely the frustration we all feel that is prompting this?

One can certainly construct a theory based on him looking out only for $ for him that could be a possible explanation for him milking it, but without any objective evidence or even credible indication to support this theory it probably says more about the thoretician than Vincent.

Stop the madness.

Vincent isnt some stoner college kid seeing how many classes he can get away with skipping.

He's the president of the NFLPA. He's hurt. He'll play when ready.

The season's over. Who cares if he plays? If we were 6-3 or 5-4 and NEEDED a win? Sure. Make him play at 70%. But the rest of the games are meaningless. let him get healthy.