I am going to say one more thing on the Bledsoe

I dont want to even subconciously start crusading..... ;)

I now understand why patriot fans were saying when they said "Bledsoe will break your heart"

I was really pissed at the fan for saying it....but now I understand and agree with it.....

- Bledsoe is extremely durable....and so he doens't get knocked out of a game when he is not playing well (I dont wish injury on the guy but I would really LIKE to know how Mathews would have done in his stead for a couple of games) due to his durability we will never know........

- Bledsoe will play well in spurts....and just when you think he has turned the corner so as not to hurt the team....BLAM....he rips your heart out like he did on Sunday.......

I am no longer blinded......I want to see this team go in a different direction.....and the fans that said we should NOT have redone his contract were right......I was wrong

I dont want to even subconciously start crusading..... ;)

I now understand why patriot fans were saying when they said "Bledsoe will break your heart"

I was really pissed at the fan for saying it....but now I understand and agree with it.....

- Bledsoe is extremely durable....and so he doens't get knocked out of a game when he is not playing well (I dont wish injury on the guy but I would really LIKE to know how Mathews would have done in his stead for a couple of games) due to his durability we will never know........

- Bledsoe will play well in spurts....and just when you think he has turned the corner so as not to hurt the team....BLAM....he rips your heart out like he did on Sunday.......

I am no longer blinded......I want to see this team go in a different direction.....and the fans that said we should NOT have redone his contract were right......I was wrong

120320[/snapback]

Good Post...

In the end all anyone wants on this Board is success for our Bills...Glad to see that most level headed Folks around here have come to the obvious conclusion concerning DB...

It killed me this past Off Season knowing in my heart of hearts the Bills were making a huge mistake in keeping Bledsoe...Admitting the Bills had made a mistake in Trading for Bledsoe was impossible for me, but not taking advantage of the opportunity to cut ties with zero Cap ramifications seemed SO logical...I guess TD simply did not see the logic...

I was strongly in favor of Signing Volek and Drafting a QB (one out of two is not bad I guess)...I still think that would have been the best option, but what's done is done... B)

120320[/snapback]

made no sense to flush good money after bad.

Moulds is the next aging, deteriorating player elegilbe for an extension to obtain some short term cap relief.

I was strongly in favor of Signing Volek and Drafting a QB (one out of two is not bad I guess)...I still think that would have been the best option, but what's done is done... B)

120357[/snapback]

That was also my plan for the off season. Volek is no gem but he would have given us better play out of the position until a younger player was ready to emerge.