I hope we keep Jauron

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you want another year of having to watch offense do NOTHING. I really mean NOTHING when I say this. Do you like having to watch every game and know that in any second they can blow the game.

All you have to do is plug in Roscoe Parrish in....according to Bills fans, he is Wes Welker, Jerry Rice and Elbert Dubenion all rolled into one. Jauron is at fault for the backwards lateral in the Tennessee game, he is responsible for Flutie's fumble against Miami and the 10-year playoff drought.

Sorry, but he is responsible for taking a franchise that is MORE woeful that the Raiders to 7 wins each season. Our drafting has in general been pathetic. We overpaid Schobel, Denney and Kelsay and let go of Pat Williams, Jason Peters and Antoine Winfield- all of which would be the best players on our current roster. We continually play musical chairs at QB and head coach as if that will fix things.

Here's a quarter, go buy a clue <_<

Now, I've done some pretty heavy thinking and drinking on the issue over the last few nights, and I've come to the conclusion that we need Dick Jauron to stay.

Why?

One word: We need continuity.

Remember the 1st game of the year?

We (for all intensive purposes) beat the NE.

Then the season went downhill because the air got taken out of us. It's not Dicks fault that McKelvin sucks.

If we had won that game we would probably be leading our division, and headed to the playoffs.

If we get a new head coach we will have to start all over again.

And also, the players play hard for him. Some coaches don't even have that.

So in short, KEEP THE DICK!!!!

AA for you.

Now, I've done some pretty heavy thinking and drinking on the issue over the last few nights, and I've come to the conclusion that we need Dick Jauron to stay.

Why?

One word: We need continuity.

Remember the 1st game of the year?

We (for all intensive purposes) beat the NE.

Then the season went downhill because the air got taken out of us. It's not Dicks fault that McKelvin sucks.

If we had won that game we would probably be leading our division, and headed to the playoffs.

If we get a new head coach we will have to start all over again.

And also, the players play hard for him. Some coaches don't even have that.

So in short, KEEP THE DICK!!!!

Please ban this poster immediately. Judging by the tone of this post, he was one of the season ticket holders just gushing with support last night on the teleforum. My god people FOCUS.

All you have to do is plug in Roscoe Parrish in....according to Bills fans, he is Wes Welker, Jerry Rice and Elbert Dubenion all rolled into one. Jauron is at fault for the backwards lateral in the Tennessee game, he is responsible for Flutie's fumble against Miami and the 10-year playoff drought.

Sorry, but he is responsible for taking a franchise that is MORE woeful that the Raiders to 7 wins each season. Our drafting has in general been pathetic. We overpaid Schobel, Denney and Kelsay and let go of Pat Williams, Jason Peters and Antoine Winfield- all of which would be the best players on our current roster. We continually play musical chairs at QB and head coach as if that will fix things.

Here's a quarter, go buy a clue <_<

Well, I'll take that quarter and ask you this. If Parrish sucks so bad, why don't the Bills just release him? I know why....cuz they are afraid he'll go to Miami, the Jets, or New England and come back and shove it up our asses.

I mean, look around the league....when Coy Wire, Haggans, and all the other Ex Bills are out there contributing on other teams in a big way, it's not that far fetched to think Roscoe will go somewhere else and torch us.

Obviously, the Bills are afraid of that, otherwise, he'd be gone by now.

The reason I think we should keep Dick is so we don't have to go through another Coaching change the could mean another useless year of getting a new system. IMO at least if we manage to pick up two good O-Linemen and either develop TE with the rest of this year or get a good QB we'll be a winning team.

The reason I think we should keep Dick is so we don't have to go through another Coaching change the could mean another useless year of getting a new system. IMO at least if we manage to pick up two good O-Linemen and either develop TE with the rest of this year or get a good QB we'll be a winning team.

Or we can change coaches and win immediately. Like Miami did. Or like Baltimore. Or maybe we can even just switch coaches so that we would resemble a team that actually is playing the game of football. Like San Francisco did. Like the NY Jets did.

Or maybe we could just switch coaches because......OUR COACH IS A LIFETIME LOSER AT THIS PROFESSION.

Well, I'll take that quarter and ask you this. If Parrish sucks so bad, why don't the Bills just release him? I know why....cuz they are afraid he'll go to Miami, the Jets, or New England and come back and shove it up our asses.

I mean, look around the league....when Coy Wire, Haggans, and all the other Ex Bills are out there contributing on other teams in a big way, it's not that far fetched to think Roscoe will go somewhere else and torch us.

Obviously, the Bills are afraid of that, otherwise, he'd be gone by now.

Why can't he beat out Josh Reed- I'll go ahead and tell you- because Reed is a football player!

Why can't he beat out Josh Reed- I'll go ahead and tell you- because Reed is a football player!

Yeah OK. Reed is just stellar. I can't believe he's not in the pro bowl. I can't believe this team's offense still sucks so bad with a guy as talented as Josh Reed. When's the last time Reed did anything of any kind of game changing play? I mean really, here comes the "Oh he's nails on third downs" garbage, even though, all 31 other NFL teams have guys catching passes alot more often than us on third downs too. OK, well maybe not the Browns.

Josh Reed is so painfully average, it describes this team in nutshell. I have nothing against Reed. He's ok, and nothing more. Roscoe going to another team is much more scary to me than Josh Reed going to another team.

Again, if Roscoe sucks so bad, why hasn't he been released yet?

Or we can change coaches and win immediately. Like Miami did. Or like Baltimore. Or maybe we can even just switch coaches so that we would resemble a team that actually is playing the game of football. Like San Francisco did. Like the NY Jets did.

Or maybe we could just switch coaches because......OUR COACH IS A LIFETIME LOSER AT THIS PROFESSION.

Lifetime loser? What about 13-3? He is actually a Lifetime winner, who has been very unlucky with injuries and happenstance the last few years.

I think Parrish compares pretty accurately to former Sabre Max Afinogenov. Incredible speed, but no feel for the game...Spectacular plays, mixed with erratic, spastic movements...Always waiting for the proverbial "light to turn on" or their "breakout" season...Equally dazzling and confounding...Could be the most explosive player on the field/ice or could be a healthy scratch...Could be valuable in the right situation, but have no real trade value...Could win a game for you as easily as they could lose it...

Who knows the reasons why, but neither will ever be as successful and productive as they could/should be.