Superbowl Gameday Thread: SF 49ers vs KC Chiefs, 6:30 Eastern on Fox

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

they're a lot like us, but slightly better.

I agree. The only big differences I see are: better play calling, better O line play, and no players that hurt the team on offense. We waste too many plays on guys who don’t pull through (ex. Gore’s one yard runs, and Knox’s collection of stops). 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

The Bills could have competed with these teams.  

Competed, yes; but we would probably would have lost in the end, just like we did to Baltimore, New England, and Houston. We are a year or two away.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree. The only big differences I see are: better play calling, better O line play, and no players that hurt the team on offense. We waste too many plays on guys who don’t pull through (ex. Gore’s one yard runs, and Knox’s collection of stops). 

Good point.  I think we see Allen trying to do too much on his own because his team mates don't make plays they should...like catching the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

They’re still short on game breaking talent ...

I agree, but I’m more struck by watching the push SF’s O line gets. People seem to like our O line, but there are constantly defenders in our backfield. I’m good with drafting a WR, and doing everything it takes to get a decent O line. 

• Like (+1) 1