Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Mahomes wants to be the best, time to do some *****. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Remember when the narrative was "Mahomes only looks great cos all his guys are superstars"? 

59 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So can we stop the Mahomes is awesome and Josh Allen is awful ridiculousness once and for all?

59 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Mahomes getting WRs killed like Brady. 

59 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Now you know what Mahomes looks like with the surrounding cast of the Buffalo Bills ?

58 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Chiefs def isnt good enough to warrant a comeback. Offense looks shaky too and now Hill is injured.  Its over. 

57 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

This Mahomes guy seems to have accuracy issues he is only completing 40%.

thats how it’s done right? 

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

and now when they are not playing like it what does it look like?

56 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Looking pretty average rn

56 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Let's see what Mahomes is made of. He was given a bust in Canton before he proved himself in these types of situations. 

I LOVE THIS PLACE

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

The Josh Allen insecurity complex around here is annoying. I really like Josh, but do we have really need to point out every Jackson and Mahomes flaw? The posts regarding Mahomes today look a lot like the ones regarding Jackson last night. Josh will have the chance to prove himself by winning games. 

Post this first game next season.  What’s good for Jackson and Mahomes should be good for Allen.

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The Josh Allen insecurity complex around here is annoying. I really like Josh, but do we have really need to point out every Jackson and Mahomes flaw? The posts regarding Mahomes today look a lot like the ones regarding Jackson last night. Josh will have the chance to prove himself by winning games. 

We look like complete morons haha

We're apparently too good for the last 2 MVPs

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Awesome! (+1) 1