Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Your boy just threw a beauty LOL? Yeah he’s a gamer ....

“My boy”? ? Lamar is a Raven, I root for him and that team to fail. Doesn’t mean I can’t be honest when assessing how he’s done this season.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ravens just look like a team who has 3 weeks off to read up on their accolades and not prepared at all 

Smug overconfident and possibly looking past Tennessee to the AFC championship. Bad juju crow boys baaad juju

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Now is when you get conservative with a 3 score lead in the 4th QTR. I hope McD is watching. 

I hope McD was watching since the first minute of the first quarter.  This is how you coach in big games, not the chicken s**t we saw last week.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Titans with the jump pass, love that play haven't seen that since Tebow.

Crazy we beat these guys and now they beat the patriots and our on their way to beating to the ravens. I told you guys Tannehill was good :D

JT Barrett did it several times - love the jump pass 

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

“My boy”? ? Lamar is a Raven, I root for him and that team to fail. Doesn’t mean I can’t be honest when assessing how he’s done this season.

Looks like the gimmickry has been figured out.

Now he'll go the way of the RG3s of the world.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

That easy to say now. Sitting here.  But in reality Bills didn’t show they are ready for the big show yet.  What big teams did we beat, Dallas and Pittsburgh non-playoff clubs?   I hate to say it but we’re not winning the AFC until the Bills can beat New England.  The final 4 AFC teams, Baltimore, KC, Houston and Tennessee all had huge signature wins vs NE, and we had two cracks.  Just not our time yet.

And all we did was beat the Titans in Tennessee .. hmmm. Some would argue (me included) that we got jobbed. I still think KC would have taken us down .. but young core, solid drafting, and money to spend = improvement next year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

I know we would have been heavy underdogs, but man.....we should be playing for a chance to host the AFC Championship game tomorrow. 

I don't think we would have beaten the Chiefs, but I would have liked to have had the opportunity to do so.  So frustrating.

I keep seeing this, I guess I am weird but I oddly would have felt more comfortable against the Chiefs than the Ravens or how Titans have been playing. Chiefs have an amazing pass offense, which plays into our strength, and chiefs defense fails to show up at times.