Kirk Cousins Has Some Words After the Game

wppete

13 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

You earn respect

He hasn't yet. He made a couple of great throws in that game. Have another performance like that and he will have earned.

dang— you guys are tough. He just went out and beat the best team in the playoffs (IMO) in their place on a clutch 45-yard throw in OT. I will give him some props. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

That throw and catch was clutch man.   Reminded me of the Josh to Knox toss, receiver barely open, rainbow throw just over the coverage guy.

They deserved that.   Good for you Minny.

Sean Payton's face after that catch hahaha he's a member of the smug, conceited head coach club along with BB, Gase and Greggggg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Give him some credit for this W but guarantee he comes out in true overpaid, Kirk Cousins fashion and lays a turd next week. Always good enough to get your hopes up, never good enough to really close. Granted I'm biased and hoping that it's all a waste of money, but I'm pretty convinced that Kirk Cousins is the worst kind of "franchise" QB.

32 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

dang— you guys are tough. He just went out and beat the best team in the playoffs (IMO) in their place on a clutch 45-yard throw in OT. I will give him some props. 

Great play but the rest of the game was just ok.  PLay well even in a loss to 49ers and he will have earned more respect

I met Kirk Cousins at my church in Chicago suburbs where he is from a few years ago when he was with the Skins. He came to speak at a Father’s Day weekend. Super humble guy. Very down to earth midwestern dude who would have been great in Buffalo as well. 

Someday it will be Bills Vikes in the SB so someone has to win their first one..... 

• Thank you (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I will give him credit. That was a helluva pass he made. Give the vikings credit too, that was not an easy situation for them to win.

49'ers better not take next week's game for granted.

Throws like the one to Thielen and then the fade for the TD are what win playoff games! Cousins seems to be maturing into a more clutch guy, like a lot of QBs do--Russell Wilson, for example.

I actually think Josh will be capable of this kind of stuff sooner rather than later, especially if he has a Thielen-level receiver--he put a number of throws on the money against the Texans, but it just didn't go our way. In two years, he should be a serious force, and in five, at age 28-29, even better.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I always liked Cousins, looks like the teams with elite rushing attacks are owning the playoffs.

Teams with coaches smart enough to use them, anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1