Daboll Brutal Down the Stretch

4 minutes ago, Buffbills716 said:

When you can't score more than 19 pts. to the 30th ranked pass defense, you deserve to lose.  I am not sure about Allen, but Daboll has to go.

they attacked thru the air first half second half went to the ground and way too much Gore

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

how you think we can evaluate play calling while josh was COMPLETELY out of control for a large bit of that is beyond me. 

with dabs in the box I’m curious who Allen’s “guy” is on the sidelines to manage his emotions 

Gotta protect the anointed one... deflect deflect deflect. Daboll will be the whipping boy. 

Edited by Agent 91

7 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Dabs called an awful second half and in OT played like we were pressed for time! Please Cleveland you can have him as your next HC. Allen was, at times, doing things that were completely stupid. On to the off-season.

He has got plenty of “brutal” buddies with him...

Biggest meltdown since Chernobyl 

Replace Dabol with Allen, and yes, you're right.

He was making some of the most boneheaded plays he's made all years, failed to capitalize on countless opportunities, couldn't hit easy passes, and totally shrunk in the big moment. Had absolutely nothing to do with Dabol, but I knew going into this game that if Allen played like he usually does Dabol would get the blame, he always does when Josh plays bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

I was shocked they didn't try to run at all in OT. 

exactly

Just now, whatdrought said:

He was. But in overtime, the playcalling was 100% terrible and even after Josh kept bailing it out, there was no attempt to run or do anything close to short plays. Garbage. 

running dimarico on a go route head scratching and then throwing to him may two look silly

that allen sweep was gonna get huge yardage til the two linemen let 41 go right between them and blow allen up

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

And at 22 what were you doing?"  Oh definitely not a QB in the NFL.

Please be quiet with your idiotic thought process.  Maybe your dad needs to tell you to calm the **** down.

I wasn’t getting paid millions of dollars to win football games.

Josh looked like a 16 year old out there. The stage was so big it enveloped him.

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

exactly

running dimarico on a go route head scratching and then throwing to him may two look silly

that allen sweep was gonna get huge yardage til the two linemen let 41 go right between them and blow allen up

Yep. The sweep was a good call, terrible execution. They complete lack of running or getting the ball in Singletary's hand was criminal. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He was. But in overtime, the playcalling was 100% terrible and even after Josh kept bailing it out, there was no attempt to run or do anything close to short plays. Garbage. 

Oh I agree. I can't stand Daboll, I feel he's forcing his system on Allen versus tailoring it behind him

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Buffbills716 said:

When you can't score more than 19 pts. to the 30th ranked pass defense, you deserve to lose.  I am not sure about Allen, but Daboll has to go.

Our offense is putrid. I don't believe Allen is one of the worst QB's and I don't know that his supporting cast is all that bad either. Sure they can be better, but our offense to me does not fit into the "could be better" category. It is just plain bad at putting up adequate points. Perhaps it falls on Daboll. 

11 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Replace Dabol with Allen, and yes, you're right.

He was making some of the most boneheaded plays he's made all years, failed to capitalize on countless opportunities, couldn't hit easy passes, and totally shrunk in the big moment. Had absolutely nothing to do with Dabol, but I knew going into this game that if Allen played like he usually does Dabol would get the blame, he always does when Josh plays bad.

How about some math... 

Take the number of runs that Singletary got in overtime, multiply it by the number of times Josh Allen bailed the offense out on 3rd down in overtime, and you are left with the IQ points this post reflects. I'll fill in the values for you.

0x2 = 0

Both things can be right. Allen played poorly. Allens line played horribly, and Daboll made no adjustments. Whose to blame? Everyone. Who did their job on the OT drive? Allen. Who didn't? Daboll and the Line. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Definitely think he worked his way out of a HCing job... Wouldn't be heartbroken if he left. The playcalling in overtime was insane. Why did we not run?

How is he even in contention.  His body of work as an OC sucks.  I can ride Bill and Saban’s coattails also.