Baker Arguing with Bengal Fans. "Come down and say it to my face. Wow

JerseyBills

29 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Yeah but that’s they type of fiery/slightly unprofessional personality that comes with Baker.  They knew it when they drafted him.

The problem is, there’s no leadership or “culture” to make sure he stays in line.  If Haslam is going to turn things around, he needs to bring in a strong leader to fix things around there.  

I would not hire another inexperienced 1st year coach.

I also think he needs to clean up the front office,  

QB is a big part of establishing a culture though. This will continue to be a problem for any Mayfield team, unless he can somehow improve this issue. 

• Like (+1) 3

Baker Mayfield’s intellect peaked during his junior year of high school. 

16 minutes ago, Groin said:

I'd thought that he was more like Manziel 2.0, but this behavior has shades of Ryan Leaf.  I think they need a new QB or a bold enough HC to squash this behavior.  Good luck to that franchise.

I never liked the Manziel comparison but I fully agree with the Leaf.

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

But but but he set the rookie touchdown record. Star in the making. Can make all the throws. Pro ready. 

Actually all those things were true. Problem was he thought he made it. Didn’t work hard enough to improve and attack the thing that every QB must continue to fight....  film. Growth mindset? Negative. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Baker Mayfield is the dope we all thought he was...

Image result for baker mayfield cops gif

Hell, Cleveland needs to cut Mayfield and sign the cop who tackled him. He could be a linebacker. Hits him square, drives through the tackle, wraps up nicely. Textbook...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Actually all those things were true. Problem was he thought he made it. Didn’t work hard enough to improve and attack the thing that every QB must continue to fight....  film. Growth mindset? Negative. 

Actually, I read an article recently that talked about how the Browns didn't recognize they had it right all already at the end of the season before tehy blew it up. Mayfield was thriving with Kitchens as the OC and Greg as the HC, should have stuck with that instead of moving Kitchens up to HC and letting Greg go. If theres one thing about Greg, he seems to run a tight ship that would keep some of these guys in line instead of Kitchens Frat House atmosphere that seemed to be going on.