Pats Gilmore got abused by Parker who hi pointed catches all day

Just like I said in the title Parker just abused  Gilmore all day,  he was more physical and went up and over him to high point many catches. There is only one player on the Bills that can do that same thing who is hungry and plays like beast mode. I’m tired of the excuses. If Duke Williams does not play in these playoffs something’s wrong. Also he almost made a Ridiculous catch from Josh Allen down the right side line which was looking very spectacular. He was a dam beast out there against the jets. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Just like I said in the title Parker just abused  Gilmore all day,  he was more physical and went up and over him to high point many catches. There is only one player on the Bills that can do that same thing who is hungry and plays like beast mode. I’m tired of the excuses. If Duke Williams does not play in these playoffs something’s wrong. Also he almost made a Ridiculous catch from Josh Allen down the right side line which was looking very spectacular. He was a dam beast out there against the jets. 

He was playing against their starters also.  No excuses that he doesn’t play.  I’m sick of the little receivers that can only run jet sweeps.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

we’re comparing Devante Parker and Duke Williams now? This crusade is getting weird.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TroutDog said:

Regardless of title, this DOES COUNT as a Duke thread for my expected count of ten!!!!!

On a separate note: who do you think knows more about the Bills and their players? You or the coaches who work with them day in and day out? 

The same coaches that trotted our Nathan Peterman and Zay Jones as our #1 QB and WR?

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I totally agree.  Does Foster add so much to special teams that he has to be active?  He does nothing as a WR.

Maybe because they stopped using him properly? He seemed to be really effective last year.

• Like (+1) 1

Duke Williams is a receiver the likes of which the NFL has never seen. He's poised to smash every one of Jerry Rice's records with EASE. 

Stephon Gilmore is a turnstile out there at corner and he's been exposed as a fraudster and a huckster.

Noted.

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Ha! You don’t understand why they did that? 

More proof of my initial point. 

Because as good as they are at evaluating defensive talent, they are just as bad at evaluating offensive talent.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TroutDog said:

Regardless of title, this DOES COUNT as a Duke thread for my expected count of ten!!!!!

On a separate note: who do you think knows more about the Bills and their players? You or the coaches who work with them day in and day out? 

Really? Obviously we know more. Did you see megatron out there today? We need to discuss this further why he’s not been active. I’m sure there’s 1-2 points of view nobody has seen yet. A new thread will definitely cover those 1-2 ideas 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

The bold part is most hilarious.   Almost made a catch and he is a beast.  

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Fitzpatrick seems to have great games against Gilmore. I remember when Fitz was the Jets starting QB and abused Gilmore (then Bills CB) all game long. 

I agree 100% about Duke Williams. Williams showed he can get a lot of yards after contact, as the rest of our WR's go down on initial contact. Foster should not see the field at all in the playoffs, yet alone another down as a Bill!

Edited by Jerry Jabber

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

The bold part is most hilarious.   Almost made a catch and he is a beast.  

I'm gonna watch SportsCenter tonight for the first time in a long time. Surely that near catch has to be in the top 10 plays of the day. Probably number 1 going away.

3 minutes ago, TuelTime said:

Because as good as they are at evaluating defensive talent, they are just as bad at evaluating offensive talent.

Hmmmm. What was the initial plan with Josh? Zay, a higher round pick in a position that notoriously takes time to develop. Not tossing him into the trash pile then made perfect sense (see Robert Wood). 

Once again, I HIGHLY suspect they know just a touch more than posters here about their team. 

• Like (+1) 1